Happy Fathers Day

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just want give a shout out to all the real fathers out there, who raise real ladies and gentlemen. Its a tough job nowadays, much respect. ;:;bowdownThumbs UpThumbs Up

So what were some of the coolest things your kids did for you?

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's been a great Father's Day albeit a low-key one. It was a quiet house this morning and I got to sleep in until 10:15. Then 3 excited youngins (2, 3.5, 5) brought me in a plate with a chocolate long john, poppyseed muffin, blueberry muffin, and a chocolate muffin. Of course I shared the spoils. Then I suited up and we all hit the road. First stop ice cream cones for a buck each at pony express, second stop a school park they've been eyeing, and third a stop at 'the Taco Bell restaurant.' Now we're home, kids are down for overdue naps and I'm going to attempt to use a truck jack to try and lift an Amur maple out of the ground while my wife mows.

so. :;:howdy

huntorride365

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like mine went out to eat then they will be on the river all day. I can't thank them enough for being so considerate. Like I said before, I'm glad I'm at work not out with them increasing my chances of skin cancer.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Got a new tacklebox and $100 scheels gift card. Took the boys fishing this weekend. Fun times!

Rizzo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got back from the lake and was told to open a gift before starting fish cleaning. To my surprise they got me a new fillet knife from knives of Alaska. These ladies know me to well.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
Update: truck jack failed miserably, one tree stand cable wrecked. Truck hitch, two tow ropes connected, a drill, and a big metal punch through the center of the tree =s SUCESS

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife and daughter are out of town so me and my son went to church, out to lunch, to the rifle range to fling some lead, back home for supper then out for ice cream. Now watching the end of the U.S. open. It's been a fantastic day!

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got a text from wife and daughter, assume son is alive or I would have heard something. :;:huh But my dog loves me, and it aint because of the peanut butter

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77