went to a bar part 2

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
To say thank you to all for all the kind words over the last few years. It has been enjoyable. Raining today so did not get oil changed in Goldwing. Maybe tomorrow and then a summer of riding with the lady and all new adventures, old mill and new memories. db-2

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw a pretty horrific traffic accident a couple years back, guys head was out the window, with obviously no life left in him. I of course slowed down and checked out all I could, as it was human interest. I feel blocking my liberal lunatic friend camper would loss me some "human interest", the guy is quite entertaining especially if you are taking the obvious "thank you joe biden" parts as a joke like they must be, not even the retarded are in that camp.
Thank you for liking me the way I am.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Friend asked me to post for him from the trip. Left leg pin under ATV, right leg pushing on seat to hold up and as luck would have it had radio in hand to call for help. He did say he was someone concerned as hidden in brush and to find him. But turn out okay however other friend did also tip his ATV but was able to jump away from. That one on side hill in brush and took some effort to upright.
So he said to tell all to be careful out there.
How did you get a picture of that?

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I don't think influential is the correct word to be using. :unsure: ...rofl...
That's the crazy part..he thinks he is in peoples heads and influencing them when I am pretty sure nobody cares what he says.....what's that called again? We have to have a psychiatrist as a member on here somewhere. 😀

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's the crazy part..he thinks he is in peoples heads and influencing them when I am pretty sure nobody cares what he says.....what's that called again? We have to have a psychiatrist as a member on here somewhere. 😀
If nobody cares, why do I keep coming up in so many posts? Also, thanks for thinking of me, again. :ROFLMAO:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw a pretty horrific traffic accident a couple years back, guys head was out the window, with obviously no life left in him. I of course slowed down and checked out all I could, as it was human interest. I feel blocking my liberal lunatic friend camper would loss me some "human interest", the guy is quite entertaining especially if you are taking the obvious "thank you joe biden" parts as a joke like they must be, not even the retarded are in that camp.
I agree. Once you get them talking they showcase the liberal mindset. I am always trying to understand why anyone still supports Biden. Are they a fellow hair sniffer, or taking advantage of the lucrative welfare, or an illegal alien, or gay, or transgender, drug user, or an old Democrat that just votes Democrat not realizing that their excepting of every miscreant in the country has driven out the sane and left their " big tent" a multi ring circus of perverted performances. I dont know, I can't understand.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Should be able to make alota pecker pills outta them sheds. Good to see your still busy with the peckerpill business.

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Don't care enough about what he thinks to use the ignore button on him. LOL

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Grandiose delusions are a symptom of an underlying mental health disorder. People who experience these delusions are convinced of their own greatness and importance, and they will resist any attempts to persuade them otherwise. The conditions that cause these delusions have been tied to bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, depression, delusional disorder, and substance use disorders.

Delusions are associated with psychosis or mania. Grandiosity is defined as an exaggerated sense of self-importance, and people with clinical delusions of grandeur do in fact have a distorted and unrealistic belief in their own greatness. People exhibiting grandiose delusions believe that they are:

-Blessed with superior intelligence
-Destined to accomplish great things (even if they're a full time middle-aged internet troll)
-More important than other people
-Misjudged and unfairly treated/unappreciated by family and friends
-Possessed with supernatural powers
-Secretly smarter than everyone
-Connected to powerful people who rely on them for advice

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yikes. I can’t believe I’m still influencing so many on here. I wonder if I should start my own cult. :unsure:

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
People exhibiting grandiose delusions believe that they are:

-Destined to accomplish great things (even if they're a full time middle-aged internet troll)

...rofl... ...rofl... ...rofl...this is just about everyone on here!!! ...duel...

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
People exhibiting grandiose delusions believe that they are:

...rofl... ...rofl... ...rofl...this is just about everyone on here!!! ...duel...
No shit!

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
For God's Sake guys..., quite responding to ANY of his posts!!
People like him get off logging in for no other reason to see if someone responded.

DB, did your group see any sign of bear being out n about?

Edited to add.., Vollmer, I'm not a big hitter/ poster here so this may be irrelevant but, you Really need to start monitoring this site and keep these kind of (know where it's going) infections in check!!

Last edited:

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
Grandiose delusions are a symptom of an underlying mental health disorder. People who experience these delusions are convinced of their own greatness and importance, and they will resist any attempts to persuade them otherwise. The conditions that cause these delusions have been tied to bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, depression, delusional disorder, and substance use disorders.

Delusions are associated with psychosis or mania. Grandiosity is defined as an exaggerated sense of self-importance, and people with clinical delusions of grandeur do in fact have a distorted and unrealistic belief in their own greatness. People exhibiting grandiose delusions believe that they are:

This perfectly describes an employee of mine, on top of his superior genetics claim.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
DSC00029.JPG
DSC00030.JPG
DSC00025.JPG

What is important.
Uncovering a bike with a motor from its winter's rest.
4 days of shed hunting in the forest with friends.
Keeping your promise to a young lady
A lady of 53 years to ride with one (picture not available)

Not important
my slide rule from 1964
Other things that take place on here.

Rowdie
Maybe there turns out to be a reason to post certain things.
No bear signs in this forest which surprises me as before we seen all kinds of bear.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bike = two wheels bi prefix meaning 2
Trike = THREE Wheels tri prefix meaning 3

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 207
  • This month: 178
  • This month: 163