went to a bar part 1

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would have never left the hotel room in the morning.(Catdaddy's spearing vid previously posted)

Last edited:

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
TTT

@db-2 I assume you saw this and are out getting footage for part 2. Your audience is waiting on baited breath....or maybe you already went out and didn't use your one phone call to get one of us on the line for bail?

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well i guess i gave a choice on here of me or camper and the choice was made. It was not me and probably had no right to ask for that choice. Just have no use for that butthead and his stupid statements that do not contribute to this site but only subtract from it. Concern he was going to force this site to go the way of fishing buddies. Not sure why gts got the boot. Must be different rules now.

Really hate to give this site up as many great memories on it with some great people, great stories and even though i do not personally know all of you i consider all of you great friends with the exception of one. Still do look every day and do miss adding a comments. Thanks to all of you for all the memories.

Camera, it does not always work, that is the video as the asking still does. Maybe once over the holidays will find a bar, camera will work, lady will be game and a new story with a new outlook. db-2

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't let him get the best of you @db-2. You can hit the ignore button and stop seeing posts from him. Or don't engage, just self-ignore. If you enjoy the site, find the things you want to participate in and leave the rest alone. I hear ya - I've had to do similar things because for the most part I really enjoy being an active member and have met really good people here. Rise up!

Now, for the important stuff:

And I imagine this being the reaction as the start to "part 2".....

Then once it works you'll get the crowd to participate in open mic night....

And as a reminder to the original.....

And if she happens to be a little larger switch songs quick....

Last edited:

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm afraid that cat is on to something..."Why does this dude have boobs?"
I was hoping you were referring to "hit the ignore button and carry on". I think too many of us get caught by trolls and let it put a bad taste in our mouth. Don't blame the site and punish it, handle the actual problem and hit "ignore". That's why it's there!

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I was learn a different way to handle than ignore a problem. Too old to relearn,
db

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
thanks and maybe need to get off the high horse with camper and keep doing what i enjoy including all the post on here. db

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
@db-2

Don't worry about what other people post. If it bugs you, move past it. If it interests you, read and respond if you want to. Camper hates Trump. He hates Biden too. He's likely not that different than you. Just responds to attacks on him in the way that is most retaliatory - attacks on Trump. Just a guy who wants to hunt, fish, golf, sit at a bonfire and not talk politics. Biden is a complete disaster. No one can dispute that. Some cling to him as the only way to keep Trump out. Trump is no angel, bit he is better than the alternative for this country. I think Camper knows that, but is uncomfortable saying Trump is Presidential. I get that. We haven't had a Presidential candidate in quite a while. I obviously will vote Trump, but I concede he has some skeletons. I just want a country for my grandkids.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm afraid that cat is on to something..."Why does this dude have boobs?"
For db....this thread started from boobie gazer...db-2. Lol,

But dang db...no boobie pics,surely some hot minx will gladly flash you just have your camera phone ready....NDA man rule,"picture or it didn't happen "

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Be patience, all good things come in due time.
I am looking forward to it as much as any. Just hope i can delivery. db

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Connecting with another hot thread lately, you may need some divine intervention. ;)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 88