• No, but soon. Maybe this weekend.

Votes: 25 20.5%
  • The damn thing is still in storage.

Votes: 26 21.3%

• Total voters

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Made it out last Saturday for the first time when it was nice. Caught a 19" small mouth. After sending a pic to a buddy found out it was probably close to a state record... Daughter kicked my a** jiggin eye's like usual.

19" = 4lb

what state are you in?

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Made it out last Saturday for the first time when it was nice. Caught a 19" small mouth. After sending a pic to a buddy found out it was probably close to a state record... Daughter kicked my a** jiggin eye's like usual.
The 19" 6-13 state record smallie was an absolute freak of nature weight wise..almost unimaginable. For reference the first pick in the photo gallery is a 19.5" extremely fat large mouth that went 5-7.

The old state record was like 22" and weight 5-15.

Last edited:

cavedude

Founding Member
Founding Member
Taken the small boat out 9 times or so on the river around Williston. Just picked up the big boat last night and plan to take it out within 2 weeks.

1850reata

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was out on Tschida. Didn't have a scale but no it definately wasn't anywhere near record weight but def a whopper club size.

Sarge

I've been out about 7 or so times so far. I think the first weekend was towards the end of March and have made it out at least one day each weekend since. Each time has been on the Missouri river, mostly in the Bismarck area and to the tailrace once. Fishing has not been great by no means, but have been able to find some fish each time. So far it's been quality over quantity so hopefully the active fish show up soon. With this recent weather it sure isn't helping bring water temps up much. Looking forward to getting the cruiser out on the big lake, but that won't happen until Memorial weekend.

Brandon

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been out twice, once to Rainy River and once to Devils Lake. Both times great fishing and love having the long rods out!

eseamands

Founding Member
Founding Member
Boat is still sitting in the pasture. If I'm lucky it will get on the lake by the second week in June. I will have the kayak out before then at least.
My kayak is on the floor of the garage and ready to go... Got a few spots I'd like to try soon with the Tarpon 120, got it rigged to put my 30 lb thrust minnkota on it.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think this is likely a test by Vollmer to see who's NDA membership cards are going to get yanked!

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
had my jon boat out 3x and took my dad's Mr. Pike out last weekend. First time I have been in his boat, but it has been in my shed for almost a year. Almost always take the jon boat. Something about pulling a trailer down a closed off gravel road bothers me.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Been out a half dozen times already. Haven't had much luck though. Anyone willing to share some strategies this year to up my success rate I'm all ears!!!

ranger150

★ Legendary Member
Absolutely been out. Started first week of April. Out 2 to 4 times a week since!!

Aquaholic

Founding Member
Founding Member
I also starting hitting the tailrace in February. Been hitting the missouri as much as possible. Love early ice out. Hi water flows messed up fishing for at least a weak. A lot better now. Fish On!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 108
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 34