Holy Cow are the Canuks Angry!!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would be something to see. Thousands of truckers converging on Ottawa to protest Canada's insane covid policies. WOW!!! I also see their "Fearless Leader" truddykins is hiding in fear at his home. He calls it "isolating". I guess they've had enough insanity. Youtube is blowing up with videos. Never seen so many parkas in my entire life. Hope it stays peaceful and they are able to free themselves from their mandates.

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
A couple days ago Trudeau called them "a small fringe minority who are holding unacceptable views." The government telling me that my views on rights to freedom are unacceptable would be enough to get me moving. The little bit of media that is covering it is calling them a group of extremists and racists. These are good opportunities to explain to people on the fringe of politics how much their media lies to them. Anyone with a shred of common sense should be able to see what is happening here. Again, I said people on the fringe/middle not people already convinced otherwise.

There is a good Instgram page called "freedomconvoy2022" that has almost 300K followers in a couple days. I would recommend it. They've posted hundreds of videos of different over passes filled with people. Trucks are filled with donated supplies and fuel and a gofundme page made almost 7 million in under 24 hours. Everything seems very coordinated on the lines of self policing and making sure noone riots so the narrative can't be changed. The government would love to have a January 6th spin to this to make them look like the victims and get people to buy into the extremist narrative. Things may actually happen with this one. It seems like either a change will be made or the government will turn the guns on their citizens. Going to be interesting to see what happens when the businesses and citizens start to pressure the government because the city has been in gridlock for a week.

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The Canadiens are used to having the liberal left shovel shit in their faces. Everything in Canada is government owned and profits go back to the government. They are taxed to death on everything they buy. They have been brainwashed to think this is a great deal because they get FREE health care. It's always what comes up in a conversation is "oh but we get free health care and you guys get raped on yours." I think the shit has been brewing with the whole covid lockdowns. They were actually having the police check on houses that had too many cars (Visitors) in front of their houses. They weren't supposed to have more than 5 people in one household at a time. As far as elections go, I think the big liberal cesspool cities are way left and they carry the majority when voting takes place. I'm not sure how the whole ballot boxes and voting works up there but I can't imagine they don't have the same Liberal recipe for elections and voting. Nothing is said because of how much the government controls everything. I have seen how life is up there and pretty soon the liberals down here are pushing for the same direction. The people in the USA need to wake up and vote their asses out (lefties and rhino's) ASAP and try to get some term limits installed somehow. I think that might be the only way to drain the very deep swamp, both on the left and right. No one knows who to trust!!!
Fish On!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Canada doesn’t give a shit about anything west of Winnipeg and east of Vancouver. The opinion of Canadians in that sector means absolutely nothing. Yet they provide the bacon for their communist government to exist. I think the great awakening is about to happen in western Canada. I wish I knew more about how their government is structured. If it’s possible I wouldn’t be surprised if Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba form their own country. They might even get BC to join along. It’s what we need to do in this country. All the red states that are connected in the central, southern and southeast need to break off. There’s no fixing the mess we’re in now

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
0ee75503e62eef13.jpg

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Run TruDumb Run, what you say Eyexer is exactly right.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Canada doesn’t give a shit about anything west of Winnipeg and east of Vancouver. The opinion of Canadians in that sector means absolutely nothing. Yet they provide the bacon for their communist government to exist. I think the great awakening is about to happen in western Canada. I wish I knew more about how their government is structured. If it’s possible I wouldn’t be surprised if Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba form their own country. They might even get BC to join along. It’s what we need to do in this country. All the red states that are connected in the central, southern and southeast need to break off. There’s no fixing the mess we’re in now

Been saying this for years western Canada and the majority of the land mass that is the USA needs secession!
Lets start our own country I say, the coast and big cities can Foff!

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Canada:
Our son played club hockey in a small town just north of the border until his junior year in school when it became high school hockey at that age.
We would leave on Friday for Canada and come back home on Sunday night. Every town had a hockey ring and a hockey team. Average around 50 games a winter.

The games were rough as was the spoken English. Most games there was a fight and many times when it came to shake hands at the end it never got completed due to a fight. I was even able to get kick out of one tournament.

I remember on a tournament in Brandon when we all got back to the hotel the coach brought in two cases of Bud. Told the kids one of his rules was only three beers a night as he needed them to play the next day. I would say about half took part in the beer.

It was the best of times for me, the wife and our son. A lot of good memories and friends up there.

However, they felt the border line should have been north of Brandon on the international highway up there. They had little use for Quebec or for that matter Ottawa. db

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
TurdDough or however you spell it has fled Ottawa for an undisclosed location

so they can properly claim the insurrection angle

so creative - effing weasel govt just like ours

- - - Updated - - -

24EFCABE-E968-493D-A221-4E009889C445.jpg

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
From my experience with Canada, and prior to Covid I traveled back and forth quite a bit, I find that there is a huge difference between western (west of Winnipeg) and eastern (east of Winnipeg) Canada. Western Canada is very similar to US from my experience. As for health care, yeah, it's convenient to go to the clinic and get checked out and then leave with no bill. But getting more advanced treatment is not so easy or timely

Have talked to a few Canadians who now live in the US and have family still to the north. You can now enter Canada but it's not easy and once there, travel can be very limited. The majority of the population is to the east so those close to us they struggle with the government. Similar problems that we now have in this country. If you go to Canada, other than a frequent "aye" in the conversation there will be little difference unless you go east.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 166
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76