Hummingbird Helix Questions

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
The nice part about 360 is it will work while sitting still. You can see if fish are entering your area on each refresh cycle.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah I could see it being handy when you can see the travel corridor is just a few yards over or other similar situations. Be funny to see an old man's face when he sees one monitor for the radar one for the camera and the vex as well. :;:cheers

Captainbrad

Founding Member
Founding Member
How do you like the 360? Seems like it could be quite handy for ice fishing.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely want to try the auto chart on the river here. Map won't be good for long but would accurate for a day or two and may well show folds and breaks that are for the moment the holding spots.

I like my 360 when I am on flat bottom areas. I can see where using it for suspended or fish moving in and out would be awesome. I also think it could be great to see in front of the boat for casting or looking for suspended schools of fish while trolling.

Autochart live with the new updates will be much better now with depths included. I am mostly interested in holes and shallow spots but have found it a huge game changer for me.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would love to see them get those 360 type setups to the point a guy could use them to look ahead at speed and alert you to up coming shallow water or hidden logs or rocks. They already have a similar set up but I don't think it can handle speed. Hell give them 20 years and I bet we will look at the screen and be able to see the each fish and weed perfectly and try and target the big ones.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88