What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="SupressYourself" data-source="post: 431461" data-attributes="member: 340"><p>Had some good action off a dead cow last Friday night. Killed 4 that came in, and as we were looking for carcasses, 2 more showed up late. I shot one of those, but in my excitement to get my tripod back out and set up, I forgot the record button, so only 4 are pictured. We did one more set before some rain moved in and my brother killed one more. It was a good night.</p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]RaAxRQ5Dskw[/MEDIA]</p><p></p><p>Video quality isn't the best due to high humidity.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="SupressYourself, post: 431461, member: 340"] Had some good action off a dead cow last Friday night. Killed 4 that came in, and as we were looking for carcasses, 2 more showed up late. I shot one of those, but in my excitement to get my tripod back out and set up, I forgot the record button, so only 4 are pictured. We did one more set before some rain moved in and my brother killed one more. It was a good night. [MEDIA=youtube]RaAxRQ5Dskw[/MEDIA] Video quality isn't the best due to high humidity. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Bear Again
Latest: KDM
46 minutes ago
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 10:21 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: CatDaddy
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 9:45 PM
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 8:58 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 8:32 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: bucksnbears
Yesterday at 8:13 PM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Yesterday at 4:45 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 3:17 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Yesterday at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Yesterday at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Yesterday at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Yesterday at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Monday at 11:01 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Monday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Monday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Top
Bottom