What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="SupressYourself" data-source="post: 431773" data-attributes="member: 340"><p>I absolutely love the Anvil. For a hunting rifle, I doubt there's anything better. Huge range of motion, one lever that's easy to run, and it locks up tight. My brother runs one too, and loves it.</p><p>My buddy bought a new tripod recently, and the leveling head came with it. It seems nice, but it lacks range of motion up and down. I think when hunting steeper terrain, it may be limiting. I wouldn't be surprised if he had an Anvil soon.</p><p></p><p>As far as Pulsar vs Bering, I don't know... I've not personally run the Pulsar much. I know that my brother has the Pulsar Merger 640 binos, and a Super Yoter 640 scope, and he says the scope looks better. I have another buddy that runs an IRay 640 scope of some kind, and that is nice too. If I were looking, I would want:</p><p>- 640 Resolution</p><p>- 3x-ish base magnification</p><p>- Range Finder</p><p>- A decent rechargeable battery solution (like 18650s). -- Proprietary batteries are typically really expensive, and using a USB battery pack is a pain.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="SupressYourself, post: 431773, member: 340"] I absolutely love the Anvil. For a hunting rifle, I doubt there's anything better. Huge range of motion, one lever that's easy to run, and it locks up tight. My brother runs one too, and loves it. My buddy bought a new tripod recently, and the leveling head came with it. It seems nice, but it lacks range of motion up and down. I think when hunting steeper terrain, it may be limiting. I wouldn't be surprised if he had an Anvil soon. As far as Pulsar vs Bering, I don't know... I've not personally run the Pulsar much. I know that my brother has the Pulsar Merger 640 binos, and a Super Yoter 640 scope, and he says the scope looks better. I have another buddy that runs an IRay 640 scope of some kind, and that is nice too. If I were looking, I would want: - 640 Resolution - 3x-ish base magnification - Range Finder - A decent rechargeable battery solution (like 18650s). -- Proprietary batteries are typically really expensive, and using a USB battery pack is a pain. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Bear Again
Latest: KDM
45 minutes ago
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 10:21 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: CatDaddy
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 9:45 PM
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 8:58 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 8:32 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: bucksnbears
Yesterday at 8:13 PM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Yesterday at 4:45 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 3:17 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Yesterday at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Yesterday at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Yesterday at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Yesterday at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Monday at 11:01 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Monday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Monday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Top
Bottom