What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="SDMF" data-source="post: 436239" data-attributes="member: 412"><p>Got a coyote Sat AM @ 1st light. Between 500-550, didn't range him, just know the area fairly well. The bottom of my center "plus sign" is 6MOA @ 5x which gives me a ~500yd dead-on hold when I'm not dialing. Got the vertical I wanted, pulled out front for a lead and squeeze. Hit him a bit far back so he spun a bit then laid down. I took the same hold (no wind) and put a 2nd one in the front half.</p><p></p><p>That's a 1:8 22-250 w/75's @3275 Kimber Montana w/2.5-10x42 NXS IHR reticle. I got it's twin in 22Creed put together today including a TBAC Ultra 5. 7.25# w/the can. I'll see what it can do over the next few days, hoping to be hunting w/the new combo this weekend.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="SDMF, post: 436239, member: 412"] Got a coyote Sat AM @ 1st light. Between 500-550, didn't range him, just know the area fairly well. The bottom of my center "plus sign" is 6MOA @ 5x which gives me a ~500yd dead-on hold when I'm not dialing. Got the vertical I wanted, pulled out front for a lead and squeeze. Hit him a bit far back so he spun a bit then laid down. I took the same hold (no wind) and put a 2nd one in the front half. That's a 1:8 22-250 w/75's @3275 Kimber Montana w/2.5-10x42 NXS IHR reticle. I got it's twin in 22Creed put together today including a TBAC Ultra 5. 7.25# w/the can. I'll see what it can do over the next few days, hoping to be hunting w/the new combo this weekend. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Bear Again
Latest: KDM
2 minutes ago
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 10:21 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: CatDaddy
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 9:45 PM
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 8:58 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 8:32 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: bucksnbears
Yesterday at 8:13 PM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Yesterday at 4:45 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 3:17 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Yesterday at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Yesterday at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Yesterday at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Yesterday at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Monday at 11:01 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Monday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Monday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Top
Bottom