What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="1lessdog" data-source="post: 448979" data-attributes="member: 6971"><p>I got my new Banish 30 suppressor from Silencer Central last week. I really thought it would be more quiet than what it is. I tried 300 Blackout in my 10.5 inch barrel and 16 inch barrel and you still need ear protection. I was shooting 110 gr Sierra and are really loud. Then switched over to SubSonic rounds I had loaded up with 200 Sierra HP and it's amazing how quiet it is. You could get away with shooting it in town with a little wind. The 223 with 16 barrel are pretty quiet. I'm sure in a bolt action they will be real quiet. I don't have a threaded bolt rifle right now so working on getting that done in the next month or so.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="1lessdog, post: 448979, member: 6971"] I got my new Banish 30 suppressor from Silencer Central last week. I really thought it would be more quiet than what it is. I tried 300 Blackout in my 10.5 inch barrel and 16 inch barrel and you still need ear protection. I was shooting 110 gr Sierra and are really loud. Then switched over to SubSonic rounds I had loaded up with 200 Sierra HP and it's amazing how quiet it is. You could get away with shooting it in town with a little wind. The 223 with 16 barrel are pretty quiet. I'm sure in a bolt action they will be real quiet. I don't have a threaded bolt rifle right now so working on getting that done in the next month or so. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Ham/Women
Latest: CatDaddy
4 minutes ago
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
32 minutes ago
A
Bear Again
Latest: Auggie
Today at 9:02 PM
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Today at 8:58 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 8:51 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 8:32 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: bucksnbears
Today at 8:13 PM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
Today at 7:30 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Today at 4:45 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Today at 3:17 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Top
Bottom