What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="1lessdog" data-source="post: 449304" data-attributes="member: 6971"><p>I just purchased a Shilen barrel 1 - 7 twist and 27 inches long. In a Remington varmint contour and going to have a 22 Creedmoor put together. I have a extra Remington 700 short action so what the hell. The barrel should be here next week. And ordered 200 rds of Peterson brass. I'm hoping to put it together before summer.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="1lessdog, post: 449304, member: 6971"] I just purchased a Shilen barrel 1 - 7 twist and 27 inches long. In a Remington varmint contour and going to have a 22 Creedmoor put together. I have a extra Remington 700 short action so what the hell. The barrel should be here next week. And ordered 200 rds of Peterson brass. I'm hoping to put it together before summer. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Ham/Women
Latest: CatDaddy
4 minutes ago
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
32 minutes ago
A
Bear Again
Latest: Auggie
Today at 9:02 PM
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Today at 8:58 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 8:51 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 8:32 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: bucksnbears
Today at 8:13 PM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
Today at 7:30 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Today at 4:45 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Today at 3:17 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Top
Bottom