What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="SupressYourself" data-source="post: 449682" data-attributes="member: 340"><p>Look at the <a href="https://pewscience.com/rankings" target="_blank">Pew Science rankings</a>, filter it by "Ammunition" to "Supersonic 308" and then sort by "overall composite suppression ranking". The "Banish Gold" does a bit better (#18) than the regular "Banish 30" (#32).</p><p>The PTR Vent 1 is #1, and by a good margin. I've been looking at them, but man they are spendy, and I don't really <em>need</em> another 30 cal suppressor. Or do I...</p><p></p><p>If you're not familiar with Pew Science, the guy does some mind-numbingly rigorous testing and measuring of suppressors.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="SupressYourself, post: 449682, member: 340"] Look at the [URL='https://pewscience.com/rankings']Pew Science rankings[/URL], filter it by "Ammunition" to "Supersonic 308" and then sort by "overall composite suppression ranking". The "Banish Gold" does a bit better (#18) than the regular "Banish 30" (#32). The PTR Vent 1 is #1, and by a good margin. I've been looking at them, but man they are spendy, and I don't really [I]need[/I] another 30 cal suppressor. Or do I... If you're not familiar with Pew Science, the guy does some mind-numbingly rigorous testing and measuring of suppressors. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
A
Bear Again
Latest: Auggie
27 minutes ago
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
31 minutes ago
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
38 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Kurtr
57 minutes ago
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: bucksnbears
Today at 8:13 PM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
Today at 7:30 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Today at 4:45 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Today at 3:17 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Top
Bottom