What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="PrairieGhost" data-source="post: 474555" data-attributes="member: 704"><p>I just purchased a V2 Rattler Lrf 35x384. I used a 4 inch steel and heated it with my propane torch. I had it against a sand bank. When the bullet hit the sand it had enough energy to warm the sand and make it glow for a couple minutes. I thought I would need a smaller target, but if you don't heat the steel to much bullet strikes will glow for a few seconds. Long enough to use freeze frame.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="PrairieGhost, post: 474555, member: 704"] I just purchased a V2 Rattler Lrf 35x384. I used a 4 inch steel and heated it with my propane torch. I had it against a sand bank. When the bullet hit the sand it had enough energy to warm the sand and make it glow for a couple minutes. I thought I would need a smaller target, but if you don't heat the steel to much bullet strikes will glow for a few seconds. Long enough to use freeze frame. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
1 minute ago
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
8 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Kurtr
26 minutes ago
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: bucksnbears
45 minutes ago
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
Today at 7:30 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Today at 4:45 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Today at 3:17 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Top
Bottom