What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="jr2280" data-source="post: 498918" data-attributes="member: 710"><p>Dragging coyotes does not harm the fur. Maybe if you pulled them backwards through thickets but I still doubt it. Head first the fur slides right through, at least in the 100s I’ve dragged. Didn’t know I did so much wrong the last 25 years. Have to come here and get dismantled by the desktop warriors I guess. I hope everyone gets out and enjoys the outdoors this weekend. Some of you grumpy buggers need it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="jr2280, post: 498918, member: 710"] Dragging coyotes does not harm the fur. Maybe if you pulled them backwards through thickets but I still doubt it. Head first the fur slides right through, at least in the 100s I’ve dragged. Didn’t know I did so much wrong the last 25 years. Have to come here and get dismantled by the desktop warriors I guess. I hope everyone gets out and enjoys the outdoors this weekend. Some of you grumpy buggers need it. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Jiffy
2 minutes ago
T
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Twitch
25 minutes ago
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Today at 11:24 AM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: SDMF
Today at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Today at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Today at 10:48 AM
Plainsman, Prairie Ghost, …
Latest: 1bigfokker
Today at 10:14 AM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 10:00 AM
C
What happened to DB-2
Latest: camper
Today at 9:35 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: Retired-Guy
Today at 9:30 AM
Cast Iron/New Crisco
Latest: johnr
Today at 9:13 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: johnr
Today at 9:06 AM
When To Shoot YT
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 4:39 AM
Bear Again
Latest: bucksnbears
Yesterday at 8:04 PM
Saddle Hunting Newb
Latest: bucksnbears
Yesterday at 7:11 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 5:43 PM
Walkin and thinkin
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 8:58 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: 1bigfokker
Wednesday at 6:06 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: BrokenBackJack
Wednesday at 12:48 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: CatDaddy
Tuesday at 10:13 PM
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Tuesday at 8:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Top
Bottom