What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="wslayer" data-source="post: 498953" data-attributes="member: 1274"><p>Wasn't by any means slamming anyone, just thought maybe there was a misunderstanding of why dragging. I know that is how I get rid of them if needed to be removed from the field, sure as heck not going to carry them or toss them over my shoulder.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="wslayer, post: 498953, member: 1274"] Wasn't by any means slamming anyone, just thought maybe there was a misunderstanding of why dragging. I know that is how I get rid of them if needed to be removed from the field, sure as heck not going to carry them or toss them over my shoulder. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
21 minutes ago
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Today at 7:46 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 7:08 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Today at 6:10 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 4:31 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 1:37 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Today at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Today at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Today at 10:48 AM
Plainsman, Prairie Ghost, …
Latest: 1bigfokker
Today at 10:14 AM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 10:00 AM
C
What happened to DB-2
Latest: camper
Today at 9:35 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: Retired-Guy
Today at 9:30 AM
Cast Iron/New Crisco
Latest: johnr
Today at 9:13 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: johnr
Today at 9:06 AM
When To Shoot YT
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 4:39 AM
Bear Again
Latest: bucksnbears
Yesterday at 8:04 PM
Saddle Hunting Newb
Latest: bucksnbears
Yesterday at 7:11 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 5:43 PM
Walkin and thinkin
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 8:58 AM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: BrokenBackJack
Wednesday at 12:48 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Top
Bottom