Insurance premiums on the rise

Wally World

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Look, don't start bringing facts into this discussion, it will ruin all the fun.
I realize that the poor people who took the covid 19 jabs don't want to hear or believe these statistics, but reality is reality. I know personally 5 people who have recently been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. The cancer rates are staggering along with cardiovascular issues and neurological issues since the rollout of the covid 19 so-called vaccines.

Wally World

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wally. Where in the hell did you find the statistic showing mortality rates up 40% since Covid vaccines and related life insurance payouts? What/who is the source? American Council of Life Insurers came out this year with information to the contrary.
You need to do some research other than believing everything the mainstream media feeds you. Do some deep research and you will be amazed at what's really going on.

mikef

★★★★ Legendary Member
Hate to break it to you buddy, but you fell into the trap. Me thinks at least 50% of our population cannot afford these $80,90,100,000 vehicles. Perhaps I am wrong about you ..my apologies...but there is no way in hell all these ppl driving around in full size Denali's, Yukons, Suburbans, Wagoneers, etc are able to afford them and able to pay them off. NO WAY. We are in a credit card/loan debt explosion. Prove me wrong!. Rant over.
I’m self employed. So for me my options are to pay more to the federal government, or pay a bank and have an asset I can enjoy sitting in the garage.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
You need to do some research other than believing everything the mainstream media feeds you. Do some deep research and you will be amazed at what's really going on.
I think he was looking for your actually resources. As am I and others with bated breath!

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I’m self employed. So for me my options are to pay more to the federal government, or pay a bank and have an asset I can enjoy sitting in the garage.

vehicles aren't assets..........they are a depreciating liability. Its not a collector, just sayin. And then you say pay the bank so that means you took out a loan and are paying interest? all to save a % portion on your tax bill. To each your own but lets not spin it to something it's not, lol.

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member

How are you doing your research. I'm glad your doing some, but if some website, google or a another search engine is your answer how do you know what your reading isn't propaganda itself?

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wally. Where in the hell did you find the statistic showing mortality rates up 40% since Covid vaccines and related life insurance payouts? What/who is the source? American Council of Life Insurers came out this year with information to the contrary.
simple google search -
“Death rates are up 40 percent over what they were pre-pandemic,” said Davison of OneAmerica’s group life policy holders.

To illustrate just how severe the current death rate is, Davison said a 1 in 200-year catastrophe would likely only cause a 10 percent increase over pre-pandemic deaths.

Notably, Davison said that even if COVID-19 is not listed on a person’s death certificate, that doesn’t mean the virus didn’t play a role. For example, Davison said a person can contract COVID-19 and recover, but the virus could have triggered a separate illness that eventually leads to death.

“It may not all be Covid on their death certificates, but deaths are up in just huge, huge numbers,” Davidson said.

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...e-numbers-death-rates-up-40-percent-over-pre/ -

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
simple google search -
“Death rates are up 40 percent over what they were pre-pandemic,” said Davison of OneAmerica’s group life policy holders.

To illustrate just how severe the current death rate is, Davison said a 1 in 200-year catastrophe would likely only cause a 10 percent increase over pre-pandemic deaths.

Notably, Davison said that even if COVID-19 is not listed on a person’s death certificate, that doesn’t mean the virus didn’t play a role. For example, Davison said a person can contract COVID-19 and recover, but the virus could have triggered a separate illness that eventually leads to death.

“It may not all be Covid on their death certificates, but deaths are up in just huge, huge numbers,” Davidson said.

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...e-numbers-death-rates-up-40-percent-over-pre/ -

Twist it anyway you like, it has about zero to do with the Covid vaccine . Maybe you shouldn't ignore the obvious and the real fact that it has more to do with the number of aging Americans than anything else. The Baby Boomers are now 60-78 years old and according to the 2020 census 1 in 6 people in the US were age 65 and over. Between 2010 and 2020, the US had the largest ever 10-year numeric gain of 65 plus age people. and wait, that equated to a growth rate of the 65 and older population of ..........................................wait for it .................................... ............................................................ ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................38.6%...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

That's so wierd that the death rate is up by 40%...................................OMG, I need more tin foil.

mikef

★★★★ Legendary Member
vehicles aren't assets..........they are a depreciating liability. Its not a collector, just sayin. And then you say pay the bank so that means you took out a loan and are paying interest? all to save a % portion on your tax bill. To each your own but lets not spin it to something it's not, lol.
I wouldn’t try to run my statement past Dave Ramsey for sure, but you don’t understand the tax code, specifically relating to self employed people

Narcs

Founding Member
Founding Member
I realize that the poor people who took the covid 19 jabs don't want to hear or believe these statistics, but reality is reality. I know personally 5 people who have recently been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. The cancer rates are staggering along with cardiovascular issues and neurological issues since the rollout of the covid 19 so-called vaccines.
Wally. There is not a single credible source that supports your BS. Complete and absolute nonsense. You render yourself a complete imbecile when spewing this garbage.

Wally World

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wally. There is not a single credible source that supports your BS. Complete and absolute nonsense. You render yourself a complete imbecile when spewing this garbage.
Very sad that you and camper were duped into taking all the jabs. I understand you not wanting to believe these numbers, but numbers don't lie. Just look around and recognize all the increase in cancers and cardiovascular issues. Just read what OBI posted above for one of hundreds of credible sources for the 40%> increase. Good luck and God bless!

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Very sad that you and camper were duped into taking all the jabs. I understand you not wanting to believe these numbers, but numbers don't lie. Just look around and recognize all the increase in cancers and cardiovascular issues. Just read what OBI posted above for one of hundreds of credible sources for the 40%> increase. Good luck and God bless!
Here, I fixed it for you, again...................I understand you not wanting to believe these numbers, but numbers don't lie. Just look around and recognize all the increase in the amount of 65 and older age people and the fact that we have seen the largest numeric gain of that age demographic in more than a century.

I mean, since numbers don't lie...........

Narcs

Founding Member
Founding Member
You’re not stupid for believing in a lie. Anyone can be taken in. But when the lie has repeatedly been shown to be a lie, and there is no longer any reason to believe it, and yet you still persist in believing it against all the evidence, then yes, you’re stupid. Credit- Joanne Harris.

Wally World

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Here, I fixed it for you, again...................I understand you not wanting to believe these numbers, but numbers don't lie. Just look around and recognize all the increase in the amount of 65 and older age people and the fact that we have seen the largest numeric gain of that age demographic in more than a century.

I mean, since numbers don't lie...........
Keep telling yourself that story of over 65 BS and keep following the sheep! The rest of us do research and know the truth. I know if you took the jabs that you really don't want to believe the 40% number but it's true. Check the breakdown of each age group and you will see the pattern. This also explains why the insurance rates are skyrocketing!

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
1726180057811.png

Seems relatively straight forward, pretty stable up to about 2003, then an uptick in population of mostly younger workers coming to the state for work in the oil patch lowered the death rate up to about 2019 where Covid came in and killed a bunch of people, and the death rate has been falling ever since. I wish this had 2023 and up through this part of 2024 data, but it is what it is.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 186
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 55