Invasive Pythons

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
How are they shooting in the air in highly populated areas to kill those iguanas? Id imagine windows being broken all over the place, no? Maybe .22lr shotshells dont travel far enough to present a danger in those environments, but still Id think they could put someones eye out coming down...
Pellet guns.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
How are they shooting in the air in highly populated areas to kill those iguanas? Id imagine windows being broken all over the place, no? Maybe .22lr shotshells dont travel far enough to present a danger in those environments, but still Id think they could put someones eye out coming down...
Were they using a 22 most the guys i watched and my buddy that just went were shooting air rifles

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let state wildlife management just bring in some komodo dragons to get rid of these evasive species. I can't see why this wouldn't work it's not like we haven't caused any more damage to north American eco systems.
Bringing in a bigger-badder predator to get rid of invasive species, just results in a bigger problem.

Rats were brought to various islands, by accident (on ships). Then cats were introduced, to get rid of the rats. Now cats are the problem.

Also, Komodo dragons aren't exactly for sale at Walmart.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bringing in a bigger-badder predator to get rid of invasive species, just results in a bigger problem.

Rats were brought to various islands, by accident (on ships). Then cats were introduced, to get rid of the rats. Now cats are the problem.

Also, Komodo dragons aren't exactly for sale at Walmart.
I was being sarcastic

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well shit Lunk, that's disappointing, here I thought you did your research and knew that it was a for sure way to fix the snake problem. Maybe your not as smart as you brag yourself up to be. ...rofl... ...duel...
Tika now you are just being mean how dare you
200w.gif

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I take my endorsement back juanr no private jet rides for you to Washington DC to sit at your senate elect office. Boo lmao 🤣 😆

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84