Is 2400 OK?

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I personally think it's GREAT when an NDA'er falls off the grid and folks notice. Never met most of you guys on here, but I still notice when someone is absent for longer than a vacation or hunting trip. It SPEAKS WELL to the caliber of people on this site. However, I don't think the standards of membership are very high on NDA and most of you are derelicts, hoodlums, and other similar undesirables, but I still notice when you're not around. Except JohnR. He bops in and out more than Eminem (sp). Anyway, I sincerely hope 2400 is OK and will be back to brightening our mornings VERY SOON!!!

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I personally think it's GREAT when an NDA'er falls off the grid and folks notice. Never met most of you guys on here, but I still notice when someone is absent for longer than a vacation or hunting trip. It SPEAKS WELL to the caliber of people on this site. However, I don't think the standards of membership are very high on NDA and most of you are derelicts, hoodlums, and other similar undesirables, but I still notice when you're not around. Except JohnR. He bops in and out more than Eminem (sp). Anyway, I sincerely hope 2400 is OK and will be back to brightening our mornings VERY SOON!!!

Look, we're deplorables. Get it right, damnit!

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I kinda of thought those traits were a prerequisite to come this site.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
You just made the list fella.

maxresdefault.jpg

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Internet fight!!!::boxing:::;:duel::boxing:::;:duel::boxing:: Jackasses!!! ;:;rofl

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 34
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 12