livewell drain

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Earlier this summer somebody posted about the connection on the hull for the livewell drain and how it was a pain in the arse to fix and I thought, yeah that would suck hind tit. Launched at New Town and got a 100 yards from the ramp and turned to move my cooler and had water coming over the floor. Made it back to ramp and got it on the trailer and found the the front drain through hull connection was gonzo. Sometime between 2 Monday's ago and today. See some scratches by hole, never hit anything last time out, might have popped it on the bunk loading last. Fishing report; it sucked haha.

Last edited:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks, hard part looks to be removing the front deck.

Actually, the hard part is putting the front deck back in place without stripping all of the screws (head or threads) by trying to go too fast.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Actually, the hard part is putting the front deck back in place without stripping all of the screws (head or threads) by trying to go too fast.

Yeah, when I helped dad replace his entire deck we put tape on the sides to mark stringers, etc.... where the screws went. Ended up drilling a small pilot and then the screws. Trying to find all the screws to take out was a challenge too.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 49
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 16