Marcum vs Vexliar

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
you guys are full tard if you somehow think that you can magically catch more fish with a vex vs a marcum, humminbird, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

i really dont think there is a bad flasher made these days. Pretty basic technology

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
you guys are full tard if you somehow think that you can magically catch more fish with a vex vs a marcum, humminbird, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

i really dont think there is a bad flasher made these days. Pretty basic technology

Says the non-Vex owner...

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
so is it magic then?

It must be…I mean when I use my Marcum, in 7 FOW on a winter kill ND prairie slough with a bare hook I can’t seem to catch any hog walleyes…but when I go to Devils Lake and use my buddies vexilar and fish in 22 FOW with a buckshot and perch eye I can catch eaters all day…so yes it’s magic

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder what brand the Dodge of the fish locator world is?;:;popcorn:;:stirthepot

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder what brand the Dodge of the fish locator world is?;:;popcorn:;:stirthepot
humminbird.jpg

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

I have a friend with an lx-7 marcum. He likes it but i thinks its dumb. Just sayin...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 132
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49