Meat Mountain

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Arby's debuts its newest sandwich: 'Meat Mountain, Denali-Style'

Arby's really does have "all the meats." The fast food restaurant has already had a secret menu featuring the 'Meat Mountain' sandwich, but now its offering a new double secret menu item that's adding another protein, calling it the "Meat Mountain, Denali-Style" sandwich.
Arby's.PNG

Arby's is excited to debut the biggest sandwich it has ever sold, Meat Mountain, to a whole new level.
The Meat Mountain is now offering its wild caught Alaskan Pollock to its sandwich, for no extra charge.
"It's actually really exciting, when we heard about it we were pretty surprised on it because of how big it is and the challenge that we give our customers with it," said chef manager Amanda Willer.
The new fish addition is from the highest mountain in Alaska called Denali, which is where the name 'Denali-Style' comes from.
The "Denali-Style" is turning a lot of heads for people who've never heard of this new double secret item.
"It looks, like I said it looks really good and looks like it can fill a guy up," said Minnesota resident Charlie Lee.
The "Denali Sandwich" is 1,030 calories, and Charlie says it's a mouthful to eat.

The sandwich has fish fillet, Chicken Tenders, Roast Turkey, Pit Smoked Ham, Big-Eye Swiss cheese, Corned Beef, Brisket, Angus Steak, Natural Cheddar, Roast Beef, and Pepper Bacon.

Although it's a lot of meat in one sandwich, Willer says it's pretty healthy because there's no sauce.
If you'd like to try the double-secret menu item go into a local Arby's and order the "Meat Mountain, Denali-style." If you finish the sandwich you don't get a prize, other than a full stomach and bragging rights.

Anyone eat one of these yet?

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Willer says it's pretty healthy because there's no sauce" hahahaha what! Yeah its totally the sauce. Nutrition advice from a fast food worker...;:;badidea

Last edited:

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw this on a commercial last night on TV. Said over 1,000 calories but no sauce i believe.
Who in the heck would come up with an idea like this? Might be good but i too can't figure why would they put fish in it?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
might have to get a couple wrap them up and take them out west to go along with the butt hole sandwich which is bacon ,peanut butter and honey on a bagel and they are so good and full of calories and dont weigh much.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
That sounds like a nice sammich, I'd have to put a lot of sauce on it. Next time I'm in the big city I'll have to stop and try one.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had the original meat mountain about 3 years ago. it was all the chatter on FBO so I took the plunge. $10.00 and one huge bitch of a sammich was a damn feast for a fat guy even.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
That sounds like a nice sammich, I'd have to put a lot of sauce on it. Next time I'm in the big city I'll have to stop and try one.

My thoughts exactly. Sounds perfect, except needs sauce. If I wanted a dry sammich, I would make one, and could still hop around on my other shoe.

This, though, sounds good. Maybe in honor of all you Catholics, I'll have one tonight. With extra fish.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
My thoughts exactly. Sounds perfect, except needs sauce. If I wanted a dry sammich, I would make one, and could still hop around on my other shoe.

This, though, sounds good. Maybe in honor of all you Catholics, I'll have one tonight. With extra fish.

Bishop gave a dispensation for us to eat corned beaf today because it's St. Patty's day. I wonder if this counts? I'll give the bishop a call and get back.

Callem'In

Founding Member
Founding Member
I decided to order a meat mountain today for lunch. Best $10 I spent today! I did not care for the fish on it. Quite overpowering. I wont need to eat again until tomorrow.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 42
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14