Mel Gibson

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m sure Mel’s mind is as gone as the other two.
Biden is the only one who has lost his mind. Simply disagreeing with your political views doesn't make the other two mentally unstable. It's a shame that we look at politics like a game of football where it's my favorite against someone else favorite. I don't like Democrats or Republicans and many of my friends who think they are independent rebels are really establishment slaves. So disappointing.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Biden is the only one who has lost his mind. Simply disagreeing with your political views doesn't make the other two mentally unstable. It's a shame that we look at politics like a game of football where it's my favorite against someone else favorite. I don't like Democrats or Republicans and many of my friends who think they are independent rebels are really establishment slaves. So disappointing.
I guess we can assume you’re an expert on mental health issues otherwise your opinion sucks as much to me as mine to you. So disappointing.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Actually if you live long enough you do learn. At 76 years old life has taught me more than the 42 hours of college psychology. Your reaction to a reasonable post is sadly asinine juvenile. And here I thought an adult conversation would be possible. I over estimated you.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Actually if you live long enough you do learn. At 76 years old life has taught me more than the 42 hours of college psychology. Your reaction to a reasonable post is sadly asinine juvenile. And here I thought an adult conversation would be possible. I over estimated you.
I can’t say the same about you.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 133
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 64