Milk

Do you shake the milk jug when you pick it up?

• Total voters

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
At what age do you stop randomly grabbing your significant others jugs as they walk by? Or is it a thing u do until u die? Cause I’m 34 and still do every chance I get. Ha

★★★★★ Legendary Member
At what age do you stop randomly grabbing your significant others jugs as they walk by? Or is it a thing u do until u die? Cause I’m 34 and still do every chance I get. Ha

I'm 65 and still doing it.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member

Heck man i am 64 and do it every chance i can too. I keep telling my bride, " you married me".
I guess while i was having my stroke i was in the ER and i was messing around with them in there too right in front of the Doctors and nurses. So i am guessing you do it until you die! ;:;rofl :;:thumbsup :;:exactly :;:rockit

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
we used to shake the milk container because it was made with powdered milk.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member

Never. Juvenile humor keeps us young!

Plus, 1 in 10 times results in extracurricular activities!

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Same here, riveview. We were on the poor side of the fence and my mother would mix 2% milk with some Carnation Powdered Milk and double the amount we had in the fridge and make it last longer. That was many, many years ago but I remember those days well enough! milk.jpg

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
After being married 34 years I always try and tune in the old radio dial ;:;rofl..................always get my hand slapped ;:;banghead :mad:

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody else hate the ‘milk dust’ that comes from the twist cap on a jug...not a fan of that and don’t ever remember that happening with a carton.

Can't be any worse than when the pour area of the carton would get soft and slimy. Reminds me of growing up and my dad would always drink out of the carton. Yuck!

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Same here, riveview. We were on the poor side of the fence and my mother would mix 2% milk with some Carnation Powdered Milk and double the amount we had in the fridge and make it last longer. That was many, many years ago but I remember those days well enough!IMG_2358.jpg

X2 except ours was mixed direct with water.

GROSS!

That box brings back VERY bad memories.
Especially when it wasn't mixed well and you got a mouthful of the undisolved crystals . . . .

Yep, the poor side of the fence. Been there. Done that.

- - - Updated - - -

X2 except ours was mixed direct with water.

GROSS!

That box brings back VERY bad memories.
Especially when it wasn't mixed well and you got a mouthful of the undisolved crystals . . . .

Yep, the poor side of the fence. Been there. Done that.

We never had soda (pop) in our house. Only at family gatherings (ie weddings).
Plus never had bagged chips either.

Maybe that is why my siblings and I are all a bunch of string beans. Ha!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88