Mission Accomplished Sir!!!!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats KDM, anytime you are out in the Bismarck area...let me know. We'll see if we can't find something a little better than Busch Light. Life's too short to not experiment with a few new beers every now and then.

I have tried, there is nothing better.

#beersnobsarereal...

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kdm, thank you for allowing us idiots to have a safe place to live. Next time I run through VC, There will be a fresh 30 rack at your front door. Congratulations on retiring. As my dad said in the next few months following his retirement, "I don't how I had time to work."

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
As much as you already fish, hunt, and trap, I thought you were already retarded...........I mean retired. ;:;rofl .........In all seriousness, THANK YOU for your service ;:;bowdowncongrats on retiring, hope you enjoy it. Now I have to find out who is going to be flying the plane that sprays mosquitos, so I can tell him or her where I live.

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats KDM, and thank you for your service! Second Allen's suggestion...anytime you are in the Bismarck area, I would be honored to buy you a brew or two.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank you for your service, and also the valuable information you provide to this site...

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congratulations and Thank you! When you make it out for Salmon fishing this summer the beer is on me!

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
A BIG THANK YOU KDM! Now that you are retired, you can do whatever you like. Have fun.

Fish On!

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats on the retirement and thank you for protecting this great country. Enjoy your newly found free time and like others have said I'm sure the wife can find plenty for you to do.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Congratulations on retiring and a job well done my brother. :;:cheers

Welcome to the world of retired warriors, you'll get used to it in no time.

Srputz

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank you for your service Kirk. Now you have more time to spend making tail feather boards. I'm waiting for the thunder chicken version

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
It's Official!! After 25 years, 24 foreign countries, every state but Californistan, and 1 War I've passed the mantle of responsibility to the younger generations of war fighters. I can assure you that beginning as an Airmen First Class and ending at Major, it was ONE HELL OF A RIDE, but I finally have my retired ID, had a last beer toast with my unit members, and even got hosed down by the ground crew after my last flight. It's been a good run overall. So with excitement, trepidation, and a sincere salute to the current troopers and the people of this nation, I enter civilian-hood. My thoughts and prayers will always remain with my brethren still defending the line and to them I offer this support.......Stay Strong, Stay Vigilant, and Stay True!!!! More time now for outdoor activities, beverage consumption, and annoying my wife. I haven't quite figured out how to properly "Putz Around" like a retired guy, so hopefully I can get some pointers on here. Anybody want some moderately used, well traveled, and mostly intact uniforms??

Congrats KDM, and Thank You!

Enjoy retirement buddy. You deserve it.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank you for your service Kirk. Now you have more time to spend making tail feather boards. I'm waiting for the thunder chicken version

Ask and ye shall receive.......

cassie turkey fan.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 104
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 49