MOAB

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah, what the hell. We might as well bomb South Korea too.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
the bad guys didn't care enough to have bummers words translated cuz it was utter bullshit every time... no translation needed anymore...

and i gotta say, that's one of my favorite things bout trump... he doesn't even hint at what's coming next, whether its a hand shake, a nut kick, or a throat punch... i hope he keeps it up...

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think Trump is actually a genius when it comes to national security. Be such a loud mouth, arrogant, hothead and continually spew forth whatever sound bites you feel like, KNOWING with 100 percent certainty that the entire world will be hanging on to every syllable for that "did you hear what he just said" social media virality.

Meanwhile, you're systematically plucking off evil dictators, terrorists and other nefarious fellows one by one, to the complete shock of the entire world? How did we not know about this?? Where was the media??

Well, duh...they were so damn busy following his Tweeter feed that nobody was even paying attention to the military kick-assery suddenly going on./

F'n brilliant, Mr. President. Keep it up.

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you mean North Korea?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you mean North Korea?

he's probably not sure.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Trump is actually a genius when it comes to national security. Be such a loud mouth, arrogant, hothead and continually spew forth whatever sound bites you feel like, KNOWING with 100 percent certainty that the entire world will be hanging on to every syllable for that "did you hear what he just said" social media virality.

Meanwhile, you're systematically plucking off evil dictators, terrorists and other nefarious fellows one by one, to the complete shock of the entire world? How did we not know about this?? Where was the media??

Well, duh...they were so damn busy following his Tweeter feed that nobody was even paying attention to the military kick-assery suddenly going on./

F'n brilliant, Mr. President. Keep it up.

If thinking hes an idiot savant helps you sleep at night, then stick with it.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
news report stated 36 ISIS goat humpers were killed in the strike...so roughly $400,000 per casualty ... honestly I am ok with that

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.google.com/amp/www.hind...o-match/story-xgziqIBj1LDwUjh9mLIdPN_amp.html

FOAB

- - - Updated - - -

prepared-armament-testing-massive-ordnance-weapon-center_363fc458-20dc-11e7-beb7-f1cbdf0743d8.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

it was getting close to the expiration date so they had to use it or it would go bad

I agree it's the same as buying fireworks that are duds, noone wants to waste precious time on a dud

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
news report stated 36 ISIS goat humpers were killed in the strike...so roughly $400,000 per casualty ... honestly I am ok with that

that^^

no civilians either - so you pussies that talk about "it's another recruiting tool" can suck it

- - - Updated - - -

plus - once word spreads about this ISIS will not sleep well in tunnels - their goats won't have a clue so they'll sleep fine

wait - their goats will sleep with one eye open - gripping their pillows tight

- - - Updated - - -

video is out now BTW

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kill'em and bury'em in one fell swoop WITHOUT telling them first, WITHOUT putting our troops in harms way, WITHOUT involving the media, and WITHOUT causing civilian casualties or collateral damage?!?!?! All this WITHOUT obumstead fubblenuts at the helm?? AMAZING!!!!!!!

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Elizabeth Warren says she wants to hear and see more before..God forbid..she praises these actions. She is a joke! She will become even more insignificant these next few yrs. If one civilian or wandering goat died in this bombing, Rachel, Lawrence O'Dumbass, and Chris Meathead will be up in arms with the killing of innocents. MSNBC will soon be even more insignificant than it is now....only being the voice for the far far lefties.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like it because it has the air of trump to Putin going look here bitch you can act all day long like your still some big bad ass military country but we both know you ain't got the shit to go toe to toe with us so you best learn your place because we ain't playing by Obama's rules anymore.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 170
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55