Moose Reports: Let's Help Our Fellow Moose Hunters

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has there been many big/good bulls harvested this year? Haven't seen much floating around on the book face at all really this year for Archery Kills!

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Heading into the depths of Unit M9 later today to scout on our way to the Harvey area with the hope of being successful in my quest for a mature cow. May the .300 Win Mag, 180 grain projectile of doom hit the intended target so that the village of the almighty Paddledogger eats well during the upcoming harsh winter. :LOL:

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heading into the depths of Unit M9 later today to scout on our way to the Harvey area with the hope of being successful in my quest for a mature cow. May the .300 Win Mag, 180 grain projectile of doom hit the intended target so that the village of the almighty Paddledogger eats well during the upcoming harsh winter. :LOL:

If you can, make an X with the ears and the eyes and let the bullet fly. No wasted meat and they drop right on the spot.
Did this with all 4 that i have shot in my lifetime 3 bulls and 1 cow. Sure would like to have another one but that isn't going to happen anymore.

Cashin13

Scouting in the heart of Unit M11 around parshall, if anyone sees a cow moose wandering around let me know!

Iwhackwheat

Founding Member
Founding Member
M9/M10 border crosser
291EBB82-AE4A-4055-9BBC-EE20B53FD4A0.jpeg

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Lady from out of area did the right thing by asking for help which we were glad to do.
I have talk about the elk up here have but i believe we have more than our fair share of moose too.
This morning son and friend took the lady and her husband out. Seen over 20 moose including bulls, cows, and calves.
They planted her in one place and worked 6 bull moose by her. She has a bull license and none to her liking.
Been told there are a couple of nice bulls around but have not seen one ourselves. Yesterday as i was working one of our food plots a cow, bull with the calf ran about 75 yards from me.
Friend did arrow one a while ago and it appears it will be just short of state record for bow in ND. All good but cannot get an elk or moose license. db

Cashin13

Lady from out of area did the right thing by asking for help which we were glad to do.
I have talk about the elk up here have but i believe we have more than our fair share of moose too.
This morning son and friend took the lady and her husband out. Seen over 20 moose including bulls, cows, and calves.
They planted her in one place and worked 6 bull moose by her. She has a bull license and none to her liking.
Been told there are a couple of nice bulls around but have not seen one ourselves. Yesterday as i was working one of our food plots a cow, bull with the calf ran about 75 yards from me.
Friend did arrow one a while ago and it appears it will be just short of state record for bow in ND. All good but cannot get an elk or moose license. db
Where at in ND are you located? M11 by chance?

ktm450

★★ Legendary Member
seen a cow north of turtle like a couple miles west and north of turtle lake this past sunday

Ugly Dogs

Founding Member
Founding Member
We kicked one up south of McKenzie while pheasant hunting on Saturday. I would guess around 40".

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 75