Navy gadgets.com

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone seen or have this scope? "Aviator pocket scope" ,long range viewing with night vision under $50 shipped.

[h=1]AVIATOR POCKET SCOPE PRO[/h]
/navygadgets.com/

little leary as if it sounds to be good to be true it ain't night viewing 1 mile away looks like your right there looking at the video.

Tweet19

Do not buy this piece of crap.
I have had it for months and Everytime I try to use it I waste so much time trying to keep the camera in the right spot because it moves I end up aggravated and have only gotten one picture of the moon that is worth saving. The night vision plugin is an app from Google play and they don't even tell you which one it is. The rubber piece came off the eye lens and got stuck in the cheap camera mount and you cannot use it with your phone without using the crappy little tripod that comes with it because it has to be completely still to get a picture that isn't blurry. It took them 4 weeks to ship it to me and I'm sorry I wasted my money.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Anyone seen or have this scope? "Aviator pocket scope" ,long range viewing with night vision under $50 shipped.

AVIATOR POCKET SCOPE PRO

/navygadgets.com/

little leary as if it sounds to be good to be true it ain't night viewing 1 mile away looks like your right there looking at the video.

That sounds a lot like the stuff I used to buy when I was a kid. Save 5 box tops, tape a quarter to a piece of cardboard and we'll send you...

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
thanx for the feedback T19 figured as much,i've been sucked in to a few Bs deals myself over time,lately I purchased the insect catcher for our house called the "monster trapper" bullshit deal but was sold on the concept of catching/killing insects w/o chemicals in the house,this summer we have had a terrible fly hatch,house flies,deer flies etc then when we bring produce and fresh fruit home dang fruit flies,well this contraption hasn't caught one critter in two weeks,live and learn I guess.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
thanx for the feedback T19 figured as much,i've been sucked in to a few Bs deals myself over time,lately I purchased the insect catcher for our house called the "monster trapper" bullshit deal but was sold on the concept of catching/killing insects w/o chemicals in the house,this summer we have had a terrible fly hatch,house flies,deer flies etc then when we bring produce and fresh fruit home dang fruit flies,well this contraption hasn't caught one critter in two weeks,live and learn I guess.
89827995-7D3B-4BA4-8470-985939354238.jpeg3CA6C0CC-6447-4AF9-A57E-735BDC42DAEC.jpeg

I'm sure you've tried these? I can't do bugs in the house, esp flies and mosquitos.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha good stuff! I was on a mission for an hour last night on a mosquito, things are evolving I swear.. (Hate the fact of them biting the helpless 4 month old at night, bastards.)

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Those bug guns kept the kids busy for hours last weekend while we were camping. Had three of them wandering around the campsite going through lots of salt!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 88