Ndsu 5 straight?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
spending less than 8 hours a day on this website should free up quite a bit of your time.

Its closer to 9. haha

I have it open on my computer all day, and when I am between tasks, or work stuff I jump on and entertain you sonsabitches.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is Carson actually healthy? This is the question I ask as he has been injured and there are 2 losses, Stick has performed well and not lost a game for NDSU. If Carson is healthy and at 100% game shape and on page with the offense then great if there is any questions I say Carson starts Stick also plays and won't be too suprised if we see some wildcat plays.
Go bison, roll herd

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
Too late, but watching this game gave me an idea for what UND should have had for a nickname. "The Fighting Cocks" and the logo could be two Cock Pheasants fighting it out.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
He's a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Gunna be a long day in TX for Jville oofda.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
"my oh my" +2 on turnovers already. JSU defense looks exhausted before half already!!

- - - Updated - - -

looks like the Bison are going for the jugular; I'm thinking run the ball and burn up the clock. Wentz has the confidence to do anything right now.

Last edited:

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
That D is tired. I see a blowout in the making if they don't get a major rest.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well in that case, you might meet the minimum qualifications for the Shriveled six, which I would suspect you might see some playing time as the teams from the Alzheimer Eight Conference usually forget to show up for games.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think they survived poor clock management and play calling down the stretch. Way too many passes and snapping the ball with 10 seconds left on the play clock when you have the lead they did. But, that's still a helluva win!

Just run the play clock to 1 second and run the ball down their throat and only throw 2hen absolutely needed when you are uo by 17 late in the 3rd. That reverse pass was fuc8ing wetoddid.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 46
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 17
  • This month: 16