Need a new garage door

Rizzo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy hell, wonder what the deal is there? I even had the tracks replaced.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe you could do a little horse trading,:;:huh like offer them some custom hand painted cranks for a cheaper price. ;:;boozer

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha, and Gene at door guys needs little help to catch fish. He did take 3rd at the NWT. BUT, I'm really not opposed to installing it on my own. My dad and I replaced his when I was in college. The biggest thing was tensioning that spring. I just don't trust the quality of menards or Lowe's.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I looked last night, and last year to replace my 18x7 and 9x7 with the 2" thermo steel midland doors and haul my old doors away was $2350. I didn't think that was bad and made me wonder why the hell my builder didn't put them on to begin with. I got lucky because i had been thinking of replacing my non-insulated doors, but the hail (insurance) took care of that for me :)

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its earmarked for FUN things

Garage doors are fun things.

- - - Updated - - -

I looked last night, and last year to replace my 18x7 and 9x7 with the 2" thermo steel midland doors and haul my old doors away was $2350. I didn't think that was bad and made me wonder why the hell my builder didn't put them on to begin with. I got lucky because i had been thinking of replacing my non-insulated doors, but the hail (insurance) took care of that for me :)

everyone hates paying that bill every month, but sure wouldn't be without it

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
There was no way of destroying this door besides rotting. Now the track, well, that met its' demise via the spare tire of my boat. oops. I think I'm going about this the wrong way. I'll grill some halibut and those who choose to come over and install the door, can take a pack with them...

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
There was no way of destroying this door besides rotting. Now the track, well, that met its' demise via the spare tire of my boat. oops. I think I'm going about this the wrong way. I'll grill some halibut and those who choose to come over and install the door, can take a pack with them...

there you go , Cotton

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11