Need Elk?

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member
This might be a new Nodak Angler record of fewest # of posts to bring race into something completely
unrelated.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
This might be a new Nodak Angler record of fewest # of posts to bring race into something completely
unrelated.
It's satire directed to occupants considering American secondary. We can't resist.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Indians called it "maize".

1669152202617.png
The Italians called it "Mazzola".

WalleyeGuy80

He’s retired, but didn’t have time until the end of season. Excellent planning.
Where does the post say he hasn't tried yet? It says he hasn't gotten one yet. He may have been out may times, and just hasn't been successful yet. Seem as though you maybe jumping to conclusions.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where does the post say he hasn't tried yet? It says he hasn't gotten one yet. He may have been out may times, and just hasn't been successful yet. Seem as though you maybe jumping to conclusions.
I have to be honest. I could care less wether this dude gets an elk or not. It’s the toughest out of the big 3 to bag. If you’re retired, pull this tag, and are looking for help at the end of the season, you’re doing it wrong. Just my opinion though. These aren’t whitetails, you can’t just drive around and shoot them out the window when you feel like filling a tag. Anyway, the storm has lifted and I have fishing to do. Maybe you should help him out since you care so much. Laters.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74