NEW GROUP = REAL fishing reports!!!

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I created this group primarily for active fishermen to post reports. Id like to think that active fishermen wouldnt have a problem posting a report every month, but minimum Id like to see is a report every 4 months. This may be modified as the group evolves.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
How often does a guy have to post a report to join ? I'd gladly post a report every time I go but in 2014 I only went fishing twice , Once was 21 days and the other time was 14 days. This summer looks like it will be about the same.

I hope this doesn't come off as rude as my intentions are not to offend. If I was going to go on a 21 and a 14 day fishing trip I don't think it would be in ND as there is fishing everywhere and close. So, IMO, I don't see how you would really benefit from a group like this if your fishing trips are far away. And I don't see how it would benefit the members of the group to hear a detailed fishing report on halibut fishing in Alaska or coastal fishing in Florida(no idea where you are going, just examples). This group seems to be more geared toward the local, everyday fisherman in ND and close surrounding areas.

I could be way off so feel free to tell me. This is just my observation based on the info given.

AND! I would love to hear about exotic 21 and 14 day fishing trips...if that is what you do...

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nothing exotic about these trips at all, I drop a cabin cruiser in devils lake live on the water for a month.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
That changes things then...I stand corrected.

Maybe there can be exception made? Special request to stay on due to your unique position? I'm for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we can have a group vote to keep certain ppl on if they are inactive for so long but still contribute quality info?

I'm not taking over this thing. It's all yours lycan... your call:;:sorry

BTW Lycan...your avatar scares me!

Capture.jpg

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well the fishing reports for the Group aren't too private I guess. Both reports show up in the recent activity listing for all the world to see. Might want to see if that can be changed. Otherwise, what's the point?

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Well the fishing reports for the Group aren't too private I guess. Both reports show up in the recent activity listing for all the world to see. Might want to see if that can be changed. Otherwise, what's the point?

It is being updated. I just made the ability to have private groups. Once he makes that change it should be setup properly.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nothing exotic about these trips at all, I drop a cabin cruiser in devils lake live on the water for a month.

That sounds like fun!

- - - Updated - - -

I am indeed :;:muahaha

I went ahead and made the changes for that group ... should be good to go now.

Good catch K, thanks for changing it V. Gonna be a learning curve with this new forum format... Now it is what I intended it to be. Thanks!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 75