NFL News (Vikings)

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
1726457814338.png

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
That 97 yd td was epic, the nines haven't won in minni since 92 the skol spirits in Valhalla are smiling on the vikes.
Looks like Jordan man love will possibly be back just in time to play the vikes

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Gone, just like Case Keenum. Darnold will go 13-4, NFC championship game loss and they cut him lose for the rookie who didn't play a snap this year, but "Had an incredible off-season". What earns a hired gun a second season in MN, a super bowl loss? Or a big name like Brett I guess.

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just saying Case deserved a second season. Kirk is a career .500 qb who will never win anything.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Case is a career back up who has a loosing record as a starter. His next year in denver proved that. Darnold has played two games lets settle down with the hes the next coming of Fran

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just saying Case deserved a second season. Kirk is a career .500 qb who will never win anything.

I think he had the lucky horseshoe up his wazoo. Far too often he'd just throw it up for grabs and the Viking receivers would bail him out. That's not a good plan for long-term success as a QB, even when you have quality receivers as the law of averages will eventually catch up to you.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Soooo happy that monument statue of a qb is out of town...makes his money off garbage stats and teams keep falling for that trap...definition of a mediocre qb who has no pocket presence whatsoever and refuses to run for 1st downs..good riddens! What a waste of false hope..

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
As a vikes fan I'm just happy with the win, nobody expected us to win especially when the niners are coming off a good year. CM could have changed the outcome but that bomb to jj was a giant slayer,.Texans have some talent on offense and a decent d. Skol vikes

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think he had the lucky horseshoe up his wazoo. Far too often he'd just throw it up for grabs and the Viking receivers would bail him out. That's not a good plan for long-term success as a QB, even when you have quality receivers as the law of averages will eventually catch up to you.
Didn't watch the game and don't know the circumstance but sometimes to just chuck it up there isn't much different than a punt. Yes it does depend on where your at on the field. Will watch it tonight.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
That 97 yd td was epic, the nines haven't won in minni since 92 the skol spirits in Valhalla are smiling on the vikes.
Looks like Jordan man love will possibly be back just in time to play the vikes
Jefferson was caught and passed by the ref who then turned around and ran backwards into the end zone before Jefferson got to there.

https://www.fox9.com/video/1517077

Last edited:

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was a Kirk supporter in MN, I'll admit it. He had flashes of greatness.

Watching him tonight against Philly, ATL can keep him. I'm reminded of the concrete boots he wears, indecisiveness, and lack of "big game ability".

Hope Darnold is unlocking his potential in MN this year.....we'll see, off to a good start. At least he moves up in the pocket when there's pressure.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was a Kirk supporter in MN, I'll admit it. He had flashes of greatness.

Watching him tonight against Philly, ATL can keep him. I'm reminded of the concrete boots he wears, indecisiveness, and lack of "big game ability".

Hope Darnold is unlocking his potential in MN this year.....we'll see, off to a good start. At least he moves up in the pocket when there's pressure.
I don't think I've ever replied to my own post.....but that didn't age well.

Good win by ATL. Kirk led them to victory.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Didn't watch the game and don't know the circumstance but sometimes to just chuck it up there isn't much different than a punt. Yes it does depend on where your at on the field. Will watch it tonight.

Not game, games. He did it the whole season, the "Minneapolis Miracle" with Diggs was merely the culmination.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 221
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 55