NFL News (Vikings)

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member

First player in NFL HISTORY to win first 4 games with team and throw 2+ TD passes in each game

1727666180602.png

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Darnold was the 3rd pick in a draft he should not have been in. Should have stayed in college one or two more years. Then the awful, shitty Jets threw him to the wolves. Living in NYC and starting for a shitty team at 21 with two years of college experience is not a recipe for success. Ask Trey Lance. Now he is 6 years older, more comfortable in his own skin, and has a coach that wants to see him succeed and is willing to HELP him succeed. Instead of a coach that just expects it to happen because he came from USC and was ok there. Too bad he will only be here one year.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know a guy who bet the Vikings in April to win the North at +1000 for $50. It's early but looking decent. If Darnold goes down we dont stand a chance.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know a guy who bet the Vikings in April to win the North at +1000 for $50. It's early but looking decent. If Darnold goes down we dont stand a chance.
That's only 10-1. My book had it at 45-1 before the season and I chose not to sprinkle a little on it like I usually do every year.

NG3067

★★ Legendary Member
Still can’t figure out why they didn’t kick the field goal to make it a two TD game. To me the coach thinks he‘s a playcalling mastermind and thinks he is the smartest guy on the field. Or why even field a punt just to take a knee before halftime, cause that’s what they probably would have done had he not muffed it.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Still can’t figure out why they didn’t kick the field goal to make it a two TD game. To me the coach thinks he‘s a playcalling mastermind and thinks he is the smartest guy on the field. Or why even field a punt just to take a knee before halftime, cause that’s what they probably would have done had he not muffed it.
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding We have a winner. There was time to try to get in FG range, but a punt returner in HS knows NOT to risk a catch if you're even the least bit skeptical. Just the the fk away from it!!! Play calling in 4th QT is questionable also. Up 21 points RUN THE BALL!!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding We have a winner. There was time to try to get in FG range, but a punt returner in HS knows NOT to risk a catch if you're even the least bit skeptical. Just the the fk away from it!!! Play calling in 4th QT is questionable also. Up 21 points RUN THE BALL!!
Powell is the usual punt returner i dont know why nailor was in. I would like to see more runs jones was eating them up. Its nice nit picking wins. Over all KOC has done a great job this year.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Powell is the usual punt returner i dont know why nailor was in. I would like to see more runs jones was eating them up. Its nice nit picking wins. Over all KOC has done a great job this year.
True...but if you fk around you're gonna find out.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 364
  • This month: 229
  • This month: 193
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 98
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 81