What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Other
Sports
NFL News (Vikings)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Twitch" data-source="post: 484073" data-attributes="member: 668"><p>I’ve mentioned many times I’m a Packers fan. I’m not saying the queens are going to trade him because I’m scared of him becoming Aikman or Elway in the future it’s just something they as an organization would do. I mean Darnold won what 14 games and they sent him to Seattle, where he won a Super Bowl, because he couldn’t win the “big games”. If they were invested in him at all, they would have signed Wentz like they did and ran it back. They muddied the waters with the Kyler Murray signing. I realize AZ is paying him the brunt he’s making this year but they didn’t add him to the qb room to be a backup, guaranteed. By all accounts Kyler went into the meetings with the teams he did with the understanding he wants playing time to put on tape to turn into a future deal to live up to his draft pick hype. As far as your ps question I would guess he’s not worth a heck of a lot in trade value but would probably be worth a mid-round pick to someone like Indy who is probably looking for a little insurance until Jones is fully healthy. I realize you’ll laugh and scoff at that because you feel like JJ is Tom Brady in a Justin Fields wrapper but we’ll all just have to wait and see on that. Either way my prediction or opinion is that Kyler starts the season as qb1 for the purple. It’s not worth much more than charmin to you I’m sure but it’s my guess.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Twitch, post: 484073, member: 668"] I’ve mentioned many times I’m a Packers fan. I’m not saying the queens are going to trade him because I’m scared of him becoming Aikman or Elway in the future it’s just something they as an organization would do. I mean Darnold won what 14 games and they sent him to Seattle, where he won a Super Bowl, because he couldn’t win the “big games”. If they were invested in him at all, they would have signed Wentz like they did and ran it back. They muddied the waters with the Kyler Murray signing. I realize AZ is paying him the brunt he’s making this year but they didn’t add him to the qb room to be a backup, guaranteed. By all accounts Kyler went into the meetings with the teams he did with the understanding he wants playing time to put on tape to turn into a future deal to live up to his draft pick hype. As far as your ps question I would guess he’s not worth a heck of a lot in trade value but would probably be worth a mid-round pick to someone like Indy who is probably looking for a little insurance until Jones is fully healthy. I realize you’ll laugh and scoff at that because you feel like JJ is Tom Brady in a Justin Fields wrapper but we’ll all just have to wait and see on that. Either way my prediction or opinion is that Kyler starts the season as qb1 for the purple. It’s not worth much more than charmin to you I’m sure but it’s my guess. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Bone in Venison Chops??
Latest: Honkerslayr
Today at 1:07 AM
L
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: LBrandt
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 10:39 PM
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:47 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 4:48 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Yesterday at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 12:38 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Yesterday at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Friday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Friday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Friday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Friday at 11:19 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Other
Sports
NFL News (Vikings)
Top
Bottom