What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Other
Sports
NFL News (Vikings)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Eatsleeptrap" data-source="post: 484077" data-attributes="member: 7577"><p>I absolutely do not get where you thought I was saying you were scared of JJ becoming Elway or Aikman, I'm saying he deserves a chance like they did. The chance Jerry Glanville in Atlanta did not give Brett Favre and traded him to Green Bay after only one year. Glanville said he thought Favre was retarded. Now Favre is in the HOF and Glanville couldn't get another job after Atlanta fired him. I don't think JJ McCarthy is anyone but JJ McCarthy. He could be the biggest bust in Vikings history, but no one can say that after 10 starts. Give him four years, his first contract length, to prove he is not. Maybe plus one year because of the first year knee injury. In a 50 year drought, what difference is 5 more years?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Eatsleeptrap, post: 484077, member: 7577"] I absolutely do not get where you thought I was saying you were scared of JJ becoming Elway or Aikman, I'm saying he deserves a chance like they did. The chance Jerry Glanville in Atlanta did not give Brett Favre and traded him to Green Bay after only one year. Glanville said he thought Favre was retarded. Now Favre is in the HOF and Glanville couldn't get another job after Atlanta fired him. I don't think JJ McCarthy is anyone but JJ McCarthy. He could be the biggest bust in Vikings history, but no one can say that after 10 starts. Give him four years, his first contract length, to prove he is not. Maybe plus one year because of the first year knee injury. In a 50 year drought, what difference is 5 more years? [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Bone in Venison Chops??
Latest: Honkerslayr
Today at 1:07 AM
L
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: LBrandt
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 10:39 PM
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:47 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 4:48 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Yesterday at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 12:38 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Yesterday at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Friday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Friday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Friday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Friday at 11:19 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Other
Sports
NFL News (Vikings)
Top
Bottom