No Mow May

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wrong
It shows pride in one’s residence, and oneself
Again meh
Pride which many believe is the worst of the 7 deadly sin, I mow but it could be better, since my grass is surrounded by overgrown trees and such. I think that a yard out in the country with junk and automobiles on blocks then a lawn not particularly in that manicured look.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wrong
IMG_3781.gif

Attachments

1715127963027.png

Hamm's

Founding Member
Founding Member
The other thing about Buffalo Grass is that it doesn't green up until it warms up. I have quite a bit of it that I planted, and it always looks dead compared to the other cool season grasses. But when it get's hot and dry, the Buffalo Grass stays green.

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wrong
What month is Gay Pride?
I believe the vast majority mow thier yards for nothing else but
Getting away from their spouse for abit..,bored, ect.
I know a lady that has about a 1 acre yard. She mows it at least once a week, even on drought years.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
....... I have never seen a street bike dirty.
You should come see mine most Monday mornings during the summer.

I bought it to ride, not to bring it out of the garage on the weekends and polish it.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You should come see mine most Monday mornings during the summer.

I bought it to ride, not to bring it out of the garage on the weekends and polish it.
I shine mine up in the spring, and maybe one other time through the riding season, and a final one at storage.
My lawn on the other hand is mowed, trimmed, fertilized, leaf blown, edged, and watered weekly. Anyone that doesn't do this is a lazy POS... and has zero reason to even own a home... 😘

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I told my wife we should get a half dozen goats and let them have at it. She started laughing like it was a joke….she stopped when I didn’t crack a smile.

Hate, hate, HATE lawn shit!!
we have sheep right beside my yard told my wife i am going to cut the fence for them. She also started laughing I did not.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Manicured lawns originated with European royalty. A large swath of useless turf grass was a statement. And that statement is, "I can afford a large swath of useless turf grass." While you eurotrash loving degenerates waste your summers maintaining your perfect squares of boring turf, I'll be planting AMERICAN native prairie species and going fishing like the good Lord intended. Before the turf warriors come for me, this is sarcasm

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 156
  • This month: 147
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 55