What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
No Trespass Prognostication
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Radar13" data-source="post: 243127" data-attributes="member: 281"><p>There are a lot of land owners that don't want to be bothered by people asking to hunt, and are kinda jerks about it. I went to a door to ask about Dove hunting. the guys first comments were " is this shit starting already? no you can't fucking hunt, I hope you can shoot better then you can read" and I have had other land owners say no but not as brutal as that guy, but I drove away thinking holy crap I am not coming back here again, So I am a little leary about asking permission, So I hunt unposted and plots land mostly, I can see a couple more years of hunting and maybe and hanging it up. maybe it is time for a classic car to spend money on. Probably get a nice Cuda for what I spend on hunting, If no tresspass laws were here I would be done hunting sooner then later</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Radar13, post: 243127, member: 281"] There are a lot of land owners that don't want to be bothered by people asking to hunt, and are kinda jerks about it. I went to a door to ask about Dove hunting. the guys first comments were " is this shit starting already? no you can't fucking hunt, I hope you can shoot better then you can read" and I have had other land owners say no but not as brutal as that guy, but I drove away thinking holy crap I am not coming back here again, So I am a little leary about asking permission, So I hunt unposted and plots land mostly, I can see a couple more years of hunting and maybe and hanging it up. maybe it is time for a classic car to spend money on. Probably get a nice Cuda for what I spend on hunting, If no tresspass laws were here I would be done hunting sooner then later [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Jiffy
12 minutes ago
DUI Attorney
Latest: svnmag
27 minutes ago
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Davy Crockett
56 minutes ago
N
Jap Beatles
Latest: NodakBob
Today at 8:17 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: bucksnbears
Today at 7:59 PM
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 7:12 PM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 9:51 PM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Wally World
Yesterday at 2:52 PM
W
Tailrace
Latest: walleyewanker
Yesterday at 2:06 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:43 AM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
National Grasslands Roads
Latest: Walleye Slayer
Thursday at 9:23 AM
Z
Soybeans
Latest: zoops
Thursday at 6:09 AM
Outdoor adventure bucket lis
Latest: svnmag
Wednesday at 10:32 PM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: CatDaddy
Wednesday at 10:12 PM
N
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: NodakBob
Wednesday at 7:27 PM
A
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Auggie
Wednesday at 6:13 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
No Trespass Prognostication
Top
Bottom