What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
No Trespass Prognostication
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="FishFinder97" data-source="post: 243162" data-attributes="member: 6016"><p>My family has a small farm in eastern nd, and I think the law is just fine the way it is. We post our farm so that we have land to hunt, however we don’t go out hunting other peoples land or unposted land as I feel it would be hypocritical to not allow people to hunt but then go somewhere else and ask permission. Unfortunetly we have to deal with jerks that tear down signs and shoot stuff on our property, we used to leave a couple fields unposted but we had people thinking that meant they could just do things like change their oil on the approach and throw the bottles and rags in the field or dump their bags of trash etc. Now it’s all posted and most of the problems have gone away besides people knocking our sign posts over or stealing them. However just because of a few bad apples I don’t want to see people lose the opportunity to hunt. I feel blessed to have a few hundred acres to roam and don’t want others to not have that experience. Even though we post ours I know of other farmers that just post the home quarter and leave the rest unposted because they don’t hunt and don’t want phone calls all year. I say leave it be</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="FishFinder97, post: 243162, member: 6016"] My family has a small farm in eastern nd, and I think the law is just fine the way it is. We post our farm so that we have land to hunt, however we don’t go out hunting other peoples land or unposted land as I feel it would be hypocritical to not allow people to hunt but then go somewhere else and ask permission. Unfortunetly we have to deal with jerks that tear down signs and shoot stuff on our property, we used to leave a couple fields unposted but we had people thinking that meant they could just do things like change their oil on the approach and throw the bottles and rags in the field or dump their bags of trash etc. Now it’s all posted and most of the problems have gone away besides people knocking our sign posts over or stealing them. However just because of a few bad apples I don’t want to see people lose the opportunity to hunt. I feel blessed to have a few hundred acres to roam and don’t want others to not have that experience. Even though we post ours I know of other farmers that just post the home quarter and leave the rest unposted because they don’t hunt and don’t want phone calls all year. I say leave it be [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Davy Crockett
6 minutes ago
J
DUI Attorney
Latest: JUSTWINGNIT
12 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Rowdie
27 minutes ago
N
Jap Beatles
Latest: NodakBob
Today at 8:17 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: bucksnbears
Today at 7:59 PM
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 7:12 PM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 9:51 PM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Wally World
Yesterday at 2:52 PM
W
Tailrace
Latest: walleyewanker
Yesterday at 2:06 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:43 AM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
National Grasslands Roads
Latest: Walleye Slayer
Thursday at 9:23 AM
Z
Soybeans
Latest: zoops
Thursday at 6:09 AM
Outdoor adventure bucket lis
Latest: svnmag
Wednesday at 10:32 PM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: CatDaddy
Wednesday at 10:12 PM
N
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: NodakBob
Wednesday at 7:27 PM
A
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Auggie
Wednesday at 6:13 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
No Trespass Prognostication
Top
Bottom