What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
No Trespass Prognostication
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Riggen&amp;Jiggen" data-source="post: 243163" data-attributes="member: 564"><p>I feel the hunting heritage is slowly dying as is. A no tresspass law would significantly speed the process. I hunt the NW 1/3 of the state and right now at least 90% of private land is posted. Very few put names on posters because they don't want to be bothered. I know of many landowners that post there land and hunt anywhere they want. Neighbor landowners may get pissed but they don't want to rock the boat because in 3 years they may need to rent land. Anyways due to the hassle and lack of access I don't hunt nearly as much as I did 15 years ago. I have a full time job and a family. I don't have time to hunt down landowners or kiss their ass to gain access. A CRP program needs to come back to add habitat and open more access to hunt. If not the only people that will be hunting are landowners, friends and family of landowners.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Riggen&Jiggen, post: 243163, member: 564"] I feel the hunting heritage is slowly dying as is. A no tresspass law would significantly speed the process. I hunt the NW 1/3 of the state and right now at least 90% of private land is posted. Very few put names on posters because they don't want to be bothered. I know of many landowners that post there land and hunt anywhere they want. Neighbor landowners may get pissed but they don't want to rock the boat because in 3 years they may need to rent land. Anyways due to the hassle and lack of access I don't hunt nearly as much as I did 15 years ago. I have a full time job and a family. I don't have time to hunt down landowners or kiss their ass to gain access. A CRP program needs to come back to add habitat and open more access to hunt. If not the only people that will be hunting are landowners, friends and family of landowners. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Davy Crockett
7 minutes ago
J
DUI Attorney
Latest: JUSTWINGNIT
13 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Rowdie
28 minutes ago
N
Jap Beatles
Latest: NodakBob
Today at 8:17 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: bucksnbears
Today at 7:59 PM
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 7:12 PM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 9:51 PM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Wally World
Yesterday at 2:52 PM
W
Tailrace
Latest: walleyewanker
Yesterday at 2:06 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:43 AM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
National Grasslands Roads
Latest: Walleye Slayer
Thursday at 9:23 AM
Z
Soybeans
Latest: zoops
Thursday at 6:09 AM
Outdoor adventure bucket lis
Latest: svnmag
Wednesday at 10:32 PM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: CatDaddy
Wednesday at 10:12 PM
N
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: NodakBob
Wednesday at 7:27 PM
A
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Auggie
Wednesday at 6:13 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
No Trespass Prognostication
Top
Bottom