What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
No Trespass Prognostication
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="PrairieGhost" data-source="post: 243165" data-attributes="member: 704"><p>One of my son's lately said to me "dad you have become more of a target shooter than hunter the past few years". I guess he is right for many reasons. Can't pull a bow because of a bad rotator cuff that I just had surgery on, and the doc says don't pull your bow or you will be back for another surgery". Need two new knees, a new hip, and the 5th lumbar fused. So all the posted signs, the outfitter leasing, the landowner asking $100 + per gun per day will not affect me other than destroying my coyote hunting. Can't walk, but I could always drive to a nice spot, sip coffee and watch as I passed the morning hours. I'm trying to remain optimistic so ordered a new 6.5 Grendel this morning. If I am stuck in a Lazyboy for six months waiting for knee surgery at least I can hold my rifle and hope we still retain the freedom we all enjoy next fall. Sure hope I can walk on new knees then.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="PrairieGhost, post: 243165, member: 704"] One of my son's lately said to me "dad you have become more of a target shooter than hunter the past few years". I guess he is right for many reasons. Can't pull a bow because of a bad rotator cuff that I just had surgery on, and the doc says don't pull your bow or you will be back for another surgery". Need two new knees, a new hip, and the 5th lumbar fused. So all the posted signs, the outfitter leasing, the landowner asking $100 + per gun per day will not affect me other than destroying my coyote hunting. Can't walk, but I could always drive to a nice spot, sip coffee and watch as I passed the morning hours. I'm trying to remain optimistic so ordered a new 6.5 Grendel this morning. If I am stuck in a Lazyboy for six months waiting for knee surgery at least I can hold my rifle and hope we still retain the freedom we all enjoy next fall. Sure hope I can walk on new knees then. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Davy Crockett
7 minutes ago
J
DUI Attorney
Latest: JUSTWINGNIT
13 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Rowdie
28 minutes ago
N
Jap Beatles
Latest: NodakBob
Today at 8:17 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: bucksnbears
Today at 7:59 PM
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 7:12 PM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 9:51 PM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Wally World
Yesterday at 2:52 PM
W
Tailrace
Latest: walleyewanker
Yesterday at 2:06 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:43 AM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
National Grasslands Roads
Latest: Walleye Slayer
Thursday at 9:23 AM
Z
Soybeans
Latest: zoops
Thursday at 6:09 AM
Outdoor adventure bucket lis
Latest: svnmag
Wednesday at 10:32 PM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: CatDaddy
Wednesday at 10:12 PM
N
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: NodakBob
Wednesday at 7:27 PM
A
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Auggie
Wednesday at 6:13 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
No Trespass Prognostication
Top
Bottom