Now I feel a bit of what Viet Nam Vets must have felt.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Totally agree. To see those planes take off, leaving 10k-15k US Civilians behind was all I could take. Then, the typical political lies came out immediately to cover up.... Biden saying, "we didn't anticipate the chaos to happen as quick as it did." What he's saying is that they new chaos was GOING to happen in 48hrs, just not 24hrs or less. Spineless douche bag!

Now, his generals are all making press statements they had no intelligence that the Taliban were that quick to move in. B.S.! We have the CIA, the FBI, the Defense Intelligence Service, the Secret Service, Special Operations Command, a dozen satellites at the flip of a switch, all on the landscape and NOTHING POINTED TO THAT?? Convince me differently, scum bags.

Agreed.

How can a US citizen not be made aware of this shit show months ahead of it happening in the Afghanistan area? Wouldn't it be the right thing to do to get them all out prior to letting the ship sink?
Fucking unbelievable.

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I wish every damn one of those fighting age males would've tried to hang on to a wing. Has ANYONE seen a pic or vid of rescued women or children?!

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
taliban survival.jpeg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36