NWT Saginaw 2018

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
They say ya gotta be doin somethin right if ya got haters. I don't care where he finishes, you can't force the perfect bite. The guys doing what many people here dream of doing someday, including myself.

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
How did this go from an update on a national tourney with local participants to a bash jonnie candle thread? Like him or not, he does a lot of good things for the sport of fishing and a lot of good things for our community. He, just like 100% of other “pro anglers” - this includes the bass tour as well- know where their bread is buttered. Aint nobody in this country living off of tourney winnings alone. They all do guiding, sport shows, product lines etc etc and a lot of them have regular old jobs with some flexible hours just so they can fish these tourneys.

This goes for a few other recent threads as well-
Make sure you dont have any windows in your houses before you start throwing stones. Holy balls guys.

Thanks for the tourney update dirtymike

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Way to go Mr King !! With one of my favorite fisherman in second Joe Okada !!

Ripping raps off rock piles. I would personally bet they would have weighed 10#s heaver over the two days if they were throwing DH customs.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 116
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 42