Old Lowrance

Davy Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2015
Posts
16,236
Likes
3,374
Points
908
Location
Boondocks
My boat came with a Lowrance LMS-334C iGPS. I had never even turned it on as I had my own that I was used to. Monkeyed with it today and it seems to function as it should in the driveway . Are there any upgraded map chips you can get for them ?
 


Davy Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 22, 2015
Posts
16,236
Likes
3,374
Points
908
Location
Boondocks
Not any on ebay that I saw so I'll most likely just leave it as is. I was hoping they were a dime a dozen.
 


Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

  • This month: 81
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 18
Top Bottom