Founding Member
Founding Member
1000004970.jpg

1000004972.jpg

1000004974.jpg

Last edited:

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Love the Olympics, normally. Last night's opening ceremony ended up being shut off. I prefer an opening ceremony where the athlete's are the show. Last night the so-called performer's I thought were, hell, I'm not sure what I thought. So bored I kept hoping it would get better and finally had to turn it off so not sure if it got better. Snoop Dog? what the hell does he have in common with the Olympic games?

God I'm hoping NBC's coverage turns to athlete's performances. Last night's coverage should be an embarrassment and even more embarrassing should be whoever planned the show.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Those who can’t contribute (too lazy, evil, or stupid) hate those that do.

They consistently look for the most divisive things they can do to break the ties that bind reasonable people. Whether it’s race or religion or financial classes, they look to sow maximum discontent.

A BOYCOTT of an historically unifying event was their GOAL, not necessarily to come after Christianity. Casting a negative light on the Olympics was their motivation IMO.

That said, coverage by NBC is so woke/nauseating, I was boycotting it anyway. Sigh.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member

They consistently look for the most divisive things they can do to break the ties that bind reasonable people. Whether it’s race or religion or financial classes, they look to sow maximum discontent.

A BOYCOTT of an historically unifying event was their GOAL, not necessarily to come after Christianity. Casting a negative light on the Olympics was their motivation IMO.

That said, coverage by NBC is so woke/nauseating, I was boycotting it anyway. Sigh.
I completely agree with the first half of your comment. Some say diversity is our strength, but pointing out diversity instead of unity has divided nations.
However, they could have found many tasteless ways to get people to boycott the Olympics, but they choose Christianity. Why didn't they choose Islam? We all know why.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Because Islam is already barbarous, evil, divisive. It’s a convert or die “faith”.

Why would whoever/whatever is behind all this besmirch a religion that hates those who aren’t barbarous? The Islamists are already partners in this assault against reasonable and peaceful coexistence.

1722093092255.jpeg

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Because Islam is already barbarous, evil, divisive. It’s a convert or die “faith”.

Why would whoever/whatever is behind all this besmirch a religion that hates those who aren’t barbarous? The Islamists are already partners in this assault against reasonable and peaceful coexistence.

1722093092255.jpeg
Again I agree, but they picked Christianity for a reason. If they pick Islam they dine with an exploding vest. Perhaps like pro Palistinisn Harris they didn't pick Islam because they have no problem with it. They forget that Muslims like to throw their ilk off five story buildings.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So is this why the last three days have felt like the devils asshole preparing for the arrival of the anti Christ ceremony.

Snoop has top 3 cd in history on my favorites list.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member

Boycott is not their goal, the goal is to normalize depravity.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 60
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 18