One tough deer

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw this on Fox this morning. I call bs on this deer running off unharmed. That just made it a better story and made them able to show the video. Now if they told everyone the deer ended up a bloody pretzel along the side of the road they never would have been able to show it. Would have hurt to many peelers.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw this on Fox this morning. I call bs on this deer running off unharmed. That just made it a better story and made them able to show the video. Now if they told everyone the deer ended up a bloody pretzel along the side of the road they never would have been able to show it. Would have hurt to many peelers.

Yep I bet that boy was hating life after the shock wore off.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's funny stuff. Don't get me wrong I hope the buck is ok but chuckled a little bit.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bonked one w/the F-250 about 10 days ago. It skittered off into the ditch spinning like a top. It quickly got up and ran away but I seriously doubt it lived very long. I was probably still going ~50-55MPH and the bumper hit it right in the hip.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sometimes I call my feelings peelings.
at least you don't peel your feelings

- - - Updated - - -

I was passing a semi on the interstate one time. A deer ran in front of the truck but I didn't see it. He hit it at 75 and all I knew is that all of a sudden my whole damn windshield went solid red in blood. Damn near put me in the median. He didn't even let off the gas

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hate to say it, but I think that buck's a goner!!! Pretty good whack to send that thing that far. He'll probably lay down, get stiff, and not ever get up again due to internal shock trauma. Tough end for a nice looking deer.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm doing this deer hunting thing wrong. guns no bumper hunting yes.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm doing this deer hunting thing wrong. guns no bumper hunting yes.

Well, if you think guns, ammo, and binos are expensive, wait til you get the bill to fix your bumper!!

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hate to say it, but I think that buck's a goner!!! Pretty good whack to send that thing that far. He'll probably lay down, get stiff, and not ever get up again due to internal shock trauma. Tough end for a nice looking deer.

Yep gotta be some internal injuries I would suspect.

Fishhard

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched this yesterday and chuckled, then on my way home last night I hit a fricken doe and wrecked my car. I didn't think it was too funny then!!! It flew into the ditch and when I went to go find her she was gone. I'm sure she didn't make it through the night. Damn deer!! Just cause I don't get a deer rifle tag doesn't mean I can't hit one with my car, right?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 117
  • This month: 100
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 46