Open Water Fishing Fever

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've been on the Missouri in March the last couple years. So at this point I can say it's next month. Granted I just pulled out the anger and got it running yesterday. I'll be good with one had water outing then get the boat ready.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bought two new graphs today and gonna install them between ice fishing trips then I'll be ready to roll.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be floating the current fiver in the Missouri ozarks in March for battling bronzebacks and chasing giant redear sunfish on a private lake#$%^&>. I'm not sad

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
This has been one of best ice fishing seasons I'm not ready for it to end and haven't Evan thought about my boat until this thread you suck

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
NOT ME!!! I like sitting in my spear shack in my long sleeve T, jeans, and slippers giggin' gators. It's just like bow hunting with the wait, adrenaline rush when one comes in, and the technical aspects of getting a shot off on a critter. I can stand to do this for a couple more months and by then the Sheyenne will be open on my early spots. Should be a seamless transition without a break for this guy. Sorry Fellas!!

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
What is it about outdoorsmen that they can’t just enjoy the season they are experiencing. Guaranteed the first 90 degree day this summer someone will ask who’s ready for hardwater season. Just enjoy the four seasons dammit:;:duel

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Which RANGERS are you looking at?

There's a pretty 1880 over at moritz that I wouldn't mind having in the garage. Unfortunate that the employees are afraid to make a sale. Even when you walk in, mill about, make eye contact with them and they all still scatter.

- - - Updated - - -

What is it about outdoorsmen that they can’t just enjoy the season they are experiencing. Guaranteed the first 90 degree day this summer someone will ask who’s ready for hardwater season. Just enjoy the four seasons dammit:;:duel

I have AC for days like that.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, looking forward to breakfast out on the deck and weekend afternoon naps in the shade on the hammock.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member

I will take a 90degree day catch 100x more fish ice fishing is a sport to pass time.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Going to hook up boat and pull it around town. Should get some people wondering if Iam getting a new boat or leaving town.

Last edited:

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup, I'm ready for spring. RIGHT NOW..

footprints.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 104
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 75