Our puppers

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya he is always in his crate in the vehicle. When we are going slow scouting he gets to ride up front . On the hiway he is always in there so if we get in wreck
Good call on crate travel,been years since we travel using crate but that's me,in case of a traffic issue i want my pup in the cab thinking a plactic box straped down in truck box wouldn't help protect him

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Bought my extended cab truck instead to big 4 door just so I could open back door to let dog out without getting out of truck myself. When ever I leave farm pooch is back there or I get the stink eye when I get home. LB

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good call on crate travel,been years since we travel using crate but that's me,in case of a traffic issue i want my pup in the cab thinking a plactic box straped down in truck box wouldn't help protect him
He is in the rough land or lucky duck in the back seat fits right in there. If he is in the back the crate is strapped down. Know of a couple wrecks last year where humans went to the er and dog walked away with out a scratch in their kennel. Next I want a three hole ainley box which is the Cadillac of dog travel. Nice thing it’s a 2 year wait so I have time to save money when you order it haha.

IMG_2835.jpeg

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
The wife's latest golden doodle, a little over a year old is not a normal dog.

If he isn't sleeping like this, I am not even sure how this is possible

2.jpg

He is sleeping like this

5.jpg

Or is using the chairs arm rest

Attachments

1.jpg
Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hahaha, what a cute character,he has your #.

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have had GWP for many years. Wife & I have been fostering puppies for several years. This white mixed breed was in need of fostering so we took her in. 4 months later after not finding a permanent home, we adopted her. No idea of breed-possibly heeler, we find that she hunts alongside our GWP, points, and retrieves all without any training. Been around dogs most of my 70 years and never seen anything like her.

Attachments

Bridger and Ivy Cape Coral 2021.jpg

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good mojo for your kind heart,congrats

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have had GWP for many years. Wife & I have been fostering puppies for several years. This white mixed breed was in need of fostering so we took her in. 4 months later after not finding a permanent home, we adopted her. No idea of breed-possibly heeler, we find that she hunts alongside our GWP, points, and retrieves all without any training. Been around dogs most of my 70 years and never seen anything like her.
One never knows the blessing that bestoes

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
All of my dogs have been kennel dogs. They are in the outside kennel from 8-5, then in the house with us until bedtime. Weekends with us almost all day in the house, until we leave or go to bed.

Its nice for us and the dog to have his private place to piss, shit, nap, and do whatever he wants to do.

the few times I have tried to let my dogs sleep in the house they are like a fucking new born and seem to need to be up and out every few hours, really sucks.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
All of my dogs have been kennel dogs. They are in the outside kennel from 8-5, then in the house with us until bedtime. Weekends with us almost all day in the house, until we leave or go to bed.

Its nice for us and the dog to have his private place to piss, shit, nap, and do whatever he wants to do.

the few times I have tried to let my dogs sleep in the house they are like a fucking new born and seem to need to be up and out every few hours, really sucks.
Takes time johnr,usually crate training during pup stage,no food or water after 7pm,they can go all night w/o going out,further most dogs won't relieve themselves in they're crate.

If you have travel crates bring them inside give it a whirl iffin it gets cold out,worth a try.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84