Our puppers

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does he get mad whine or look at you when you don't rub his belly long enough. Wilson so damn spoiled he will rub his nose on my hand when we are going on road trips that I need to scratch his chest. Spoiled rotten
Never enough attention, no whinning just the paw on my arm or his face on my shoulder if he's in the back seat road trippin , wouldn't have it any other way

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Both pups will curl up on my feet when I am setting and both are jealous when I am petting the other. Have gotten used to petting both at the same time. LB
Needie puppers, great ain't it?,sometimes a little over whelming but our time is short with them unfortunately, we pup owners are blessed to be loved by these critters,so loyal.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pup.png
I'm getting excited for my pup X-ray on Dec. 6th and Welp date of Dec. 9th. Should get him in end of January early February. Trying a pointing lab I have always had labs so we will see.
Nice. Im getting puppy fever thinking in the next year or so. Who are you getting him out off?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Da-Koda High Kennels in Wyocena, Wisconsin
Fun. I love puppies they are a sponge even when they are tearing everything up haha. I recognize some of the dogs in their pedigrees and seen one of them run you should have a good one

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Curious how many of you guyz let your pup's run the house? Old school bird dog hunter's kept bird dogs outside in a kennel,claimed it made better field dogs.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
best fall was last year started in montana hunting my old lab and my 5 month old yellow female. she started just following me in sept and by december i had a bird dog.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Curious how many of you guyz let your pup's run the house? Old school bird dog hunter's kept bird dogs outside in a kennel,claimed it made better field dogs.
Ya I think that has been debunked. Mine gets to come inside but still has to follow rules. There is a picture of this years nfc sleeping on the couch with her trophy

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Both my dogs were house dogs. They were great bird dogs.

The only trouble they got into was, the first one was home alone and drug the garbage can out from under the sink, only did it once. 😁

The one in my avatar when he was 8 yrs old tore up a feather pillow in the spare bed room, had feathers everywhere. Gave us a good laugh.

Other then that no other issues.

When we went to bed the dogs slept with us (king size bed).

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanx for the input, i couldn't/wouldn't leave my pupper out alone kenneled up,family,im a sucker to share the house,good obedience training, lots of exercise makes a big difference even tho every once in awhile...

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya I think that has been debunked. Mine gets to come inside but still has to follow rules. There is a picture of this years nfc sleeping on the couch with her trophy
Kurtr,I'm not a lab guy but your boi sure is handsome, youve done a great job,thanx for sharing your adventures.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
My dogs are home alone all day from 8 to 5. They don't piss or shit or eat anything they shouldn't. I would never have a dog that spent it's life in a kennel. Btw... with the exception of the Boykin, the other 3 have been and are hunting machines.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have forgot banks in the house a few times and when I got back he was sleeping in his crate. When we are on the road at tests I have let him sleep on the bed but he always gets up and goes in his crate . I’m 99% sure he would not tear shit up but not taking that chance when I know I’m going to be gone for along time. Have a big out side run for him or he goes in his crate.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have forgot banks in the house a few times and when I got back he was sleeping in his crate. When we are on the road at tests I have let him sleep on the bed but he always gets up and goes in his crate . I’m 99% sure he would not tear shit up but not taking that chance when I know I’m going to be gone for along time. Have a big out side run for him or he goes in his crate.
Lol,forgot pupper in house? No way can i leave w/o my boi riding shotgun,stinker Lay's by the door blocking me from leaving w/o him,of course I cave.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol,forgot pupper in house? No way can i leave w/o my boi riding shotgun,stinker Lay's by the door blocking me from leaving w/o him,of course I cave.
Ya he is always in his crate in the vehicle. When we are going slow scouting he gets to ride up front . On the hiway he is always in there so if we get in wreck

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84