PETA on Gitmo

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
[h=1]Try Not to Laugh When You Hear What PETA Wants to Do with Guantanamo[/h]

GettyImages-479745354-e1456340809630-770x330.jpg

Getty - Thomas Lohnes
On Wednesday, PETA weighed in on the hot button issue of Guantanamo Bay.
While Republicans want to keep it open, and Democrats would like to see it shut down, PETA wants to give it a head-turning makeover.
The animal rights organization wrote via their website:
On the heels of President Barack Obama’s unveiling of a plan to shut down the Guantanamo Bay detention facility, PETA sent a letter this morning to newly appointed Special Envoy for Guantanamo Closure Lee Wolosky with a proposal to turn the shuttered facility into an “Empathy Center.”

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I was down there in the early 90's to originally preserve Haitian human rights, there was a certain type of iguana which was plutonium untouchable. Some of these guys acted like dogs (no shi'ite) and would beg for pieces of fruit. When your boy:) Castro decided to muddy things with a massive release of "citizens"; we had to construct more camps for Cubans in more "rural" areas. Illegal fires were built and many of our friends disappeared. The meat was extremely white and toothsome. This could go on but all photo's are lost. The Cuban "migrants" (as we were instructed to call them) seemed disappointed with Clintong and loved to fabricate banners of their feelings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-zGIS-WWZQ

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why don't they just show their titties and get on with being hippies, instead of kill more trees to print shit on paper

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
funny part is that every one of us would "rather they go naked" too. so, like sweeney says, just get on with it then. the world would be a better place. nobody is forcing them to wear jack shit. but, frank lee, for the sake of the rest of the world and my own ego, i would rather not "go naked"... eye bleach please! and wool is warm. but, really? wool? now any type of animal husbandry is out the window too for these nut jobs? these sheep get fed and watered and get the gift of life and we even give them a regular fucking hair cut! but, PETA would rather what? just let them starve to death and die of heat stroke? and for that matter silk too?! doesn't that shit still come from worms? and, like i really care... but, i thought they even figured out a way to make it without killing the poor little worm larvae. damn what a bunch of nut jobs! we should send a few of them over there and put them in a cell with a few wannabe terrorists and let them "empathize" with each other.

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
They won't shave sheep, but it looks like most of them will shave a beaver #$%^&>

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My lord tattoos on women are gross.

couldn't agree more.

Take a fancy new car for instance than slap a Monster sticker on the window, and a vote for Hillary on the hood. Car is no longer fancy, and the white sunglass wearing guy is still queer

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any bets, the redhead eats steak, and a shit ton of BACON!! Or is she that chunky from eating chocolate and ice cream?? ;:;rofl

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 108
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 34