Tubman Ousts Jackson on $20's

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
owned a fossil fuel powered vehicle a horrible person, destroying the planet we are... I think ONLY presidents should be on our money and ones who were 'significant'. At that time, Tubman was much more of a crook than Jackson was, in fact Im pretty sure he LOVED his slaves very much....
Well stated, 300 years from now they might consider anyone who

It must also piss you off that Hamilton gets to stay on the 10, and Franklin is on the 100. Just sayin...

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
so let me get this straight rebelous Native American as a school mascot bad, rebellious black person on money good?

frozen4sioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Owning slaves is bad m'kay,

I don't care who is on the damn bill, but it will be pretty awkward sliding a 20 into a g-string with that sour mug staring back in stern dissaproval.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sure miss the Tree City dancers. Now them were some fine dancing women.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Owning slaves is bad m'kay,

I don't care who is on the damn bill, but it will be pretty awkward sliding a 20 into a g-string with that sour mug staring back in stern dissaproval.

You slide 20 damn high rollers I have some mono tied to a 1 get back and use over and over. Al Bundy taught me that.

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not crazy about changing faces on our currency. Waste of time,funds and effort. However...Since a change is being made, I have no issues with Harriet Tubman on the bill. She was an incredibly brave woman. If my history serves me right she made 19 trips through swamps, sloughs, forest at night in order to help people escape slavery. If she was white would you think different? What she did deserves respect no matter what your race.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nobodies dissen Hariat. What I can't figure out is why all the haten on the Tree City dancing ladies?

Rumor has one time a feller was sliding in a Washington and got a chocolate suprise. Only in Mandan. Memories. Them were some good times.

jer79

Founding Member
Founding Member
if one of my friends and I are together and one of us says "hey, remember big momma?". we both immediately start laughing. they weren't much to look at, well some were a lot to look at it...

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Technically Jackson is going to be on the back side of the 20$ bill and Tubman is on the front. Relax people this new bill won't be out into circulation till 2030. I believe by then paper bills will be phased out and electronic funds will be more main stream.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Technically Jackson is going to be on the back side of the 20$ bill and Tubman is on the front. Relax people this new bill won't be out into circulation till 2030. I believe by then paper bills will be phased out and electronic funds will be more main stream.

I highly doubt this will ever happen. I've said it before, you can't buy drugs, prostitutes, and other dubious items with electronic funds and remain ANONYMOUS. Politicians and other self glorifying public types will be far less inclined to do away with cash as every purchase with electronic means is traceable. There will ALWAYS be a means to purchase nefarious items or services with an untraceable means of exchange. ie.....CASH!!

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I highly doubt this will ever happen. I've said it before, you can't buy drugs, prostitutes, and other dubious items with electronic funds and remain ANONYMOUS. Politicians and other self glorifying public types will be far less inclined to do away with cash as every purchase with electronic means is traceable. There will ALWAYS be a means to purchase nefarious items or services with an untraceable means of exchange. ie.....CASH!!
WHATTT !!!!! People are abusing the goodwill of the welfare system ? Say it isn't so ! The libatards are only trying to help the needy don't ya know ! Ie garnering future voters !!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84